Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

DVP4LIFE, sir with all do respect you get on my nerves, You act like a board admin of the Jc thread... Well take my post or leave it. I am not tied in to this program directly. I just know some of the kids on this team, about 5-6 to be exact that all played. I live in east knoxville and I travel and watch teams all over east tennessee play. I attended 3 JC games this year. Morristown East, SD, and i believe it was Bearden. I reached my agruement and expressed it after not even talking to these 5-6 kids first but after i talked to some of Coach Andersons starters in his past 2 seasons. STARTERS. Yeah i said STARTERS! And i hesitated to believe these resources so i consulted the few kids on this team i know that play and they said the same thing... So obviously there is a problem in the area i attacked of lieing/ dishonestness/ and special treatment (I could attack that if i knew exactly the situation but i know of kid on this team that got in some serious trouble with the law and played the last 4-5 games. When a player does something that serious im sorry he might be a great player idk if he was or not but he doesnt play... that is just special treatment, because a player was kicked off this team for a less serious offense during the spring) Special treatment evidence #1 right there and im sure there is more where that goes ......yeah im sure if you have a kid in this program by your quick action of backing of the coaches he might even be a starter i would almost say because you jumped in a hissy fit defending the coaches and players or either your a coach yourself. Im sorry you cant tell yourself and convince me there are not problems. Buddy it sure is funny that you see no problem... because the word is out all over about the stuff that goes on at JC with its athletics and its not only football. You dont think word travels fast but it does. People down here who know how good JC used to be and dont even watch your games talk about it. You must worship Anderson cause in your eyes he is the best coach ever from the way you post.... I never said they were bad coaches, but im not saying they arent either. Ive never played for them (god knows im grateful that he didnt allow me to have to play for such a coach), but i do see the products of these coach on the field. It didnt look all that great im sorry. However, I am saying that the Head Coach is not respected. By alot of players nor by former players nor by alot of fans. 5-5 is not a winning season, Im sorry your coach lied to you in your own paper but A winning season is more wins than losses. I would also like to see the kid i read about in your alls paper.... wide reciever, that is 6'4... Where is that kid at? i read that in the paper this preason and i thought wow this coach talks like this kids pretty good i cant wait to see him... Got to your game never seen such a player. I asked around in the stands i thought he might have been hurt but i found out the tallest kid on the team was 6'2 and doesnt even play wr. The tallest wide out looked 5'11....... So Another lie. Whats wrong with telling the truth? It comes out eventually anyway. And if you just find some of the players there now or his former players im sure they would glady tell you some goodies :roflolk: Sometimes people like you have hard times accepting the truth about things... Again not saying he needs to be fired, but stuff has to change its going to be just a regular ole typical jeff co season of the last decade once again nxt year. Have a nice day!

FYI- tallest kid on this year's team is a little over 6'3 (FACT), but you are right, he played defense only. but everyone knows that coaches add an inch and pounds to the personal stats for the players in the media guide. DUH! Coach lying, please!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few questions please:

Have any of you ever lied?

Have any of you ever "Stretched" the truth?

Have any of you ever told someone you were going to do something and the circumstances change to where you had to do something you did not want to do or was contrary to what you told that person?

I would say, yes I have to each of these questions.

Being that most of you imply that you are “grown” adults, my guess is that you feel you are perfect or near perfect based on the venom of your posts and are thus beyond reproach. So, you would likely answer no to one or all questions.

Here is a clue:

Only Christ was perfect, none of you are Christ!

So quit nit picking about heights and weights in the program guide and newspaper.

My son IS 6’2” and 205lbs.

His weight was reported to be in the 180’s.

NONE of the Tackles/Sacks he had this year on varsity were reported in the paper or to Prepxtra.com correctly. I never once complained or moaned that the coaches were dishonest or cheating “my boy”. Either to them, or here on Coach T.

They are human, just like me and YOU.

So, get a clue and get over this “we need to have an honest coach and if he is misreporting the heights and weights he is not fit to be a head coach BS” or “ he told my boy he is a “Stud” and my kid is not playing as much as he should be BS”.

Because that is what it is, BS (aka: Bovine Feces).

2010 season weight training has started and these volunteer workouts are getting good participation.

So, I know the staff/players are moving in the right direction for next year. :thumb:

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!! Join the Cowbell nation, NOT THE BS NATION!

• 1 month later...

Jefferson County High School 2009-2010 IMAC "ALL CONFERENCE AWARDS":Zach Kounts

,Brant Stooksberry,Thomas Cook,Eric Cain,Daimon Harmon,Dk Wright,Stephen Jenkins,Collin Bradley,Evan Kirkpatrick,Anthony Goins,Casy Turner,Bo Ausmas,and Barry Denton.Congratulations to these fine players. and good luck in the future. GO PATRIOTS ! ! ! dvp4life