Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

Jeff has only earned one respectable win. And Cherokee, Seymour, and Cocke County??? Really? Three powerhouses right there. Someone get these kids their championship rings right now!!! :D
I just don't get it! I guess it's OK to trash the team? Someone tell me it is just a few idiots that post on here.Someone tell me that the majority on the citizens of Jefferson County are not like this.This is disheartening to say the least.Graduates{?} from 1991 and 1999 saying all these mean this about their fellow Alumni. Was your life in high school so bad?Did you not make the team or maybe only see a little action.It wasn't Fair was it?You were the Best !! Right? That is what your Mommy and Daddy said. Right?It was politics..Right?.I know ..I know It's easier to Be a Hater than to cry .BIG boys don't cry they just lash out.I have an idea... #1 Get off your sister,It's unnatural and illegal . ..#2 Stop drinking things made in a radiator..It's killing what's left of your brain cells!!...#3 Learn your shape/colors/numbers and a little basic english and just maybe Walmart will hire you this time...#4 sell grandads hunting rifle and use the money to have those SKITTLES you call teeth pulled and replaced. B) ..#5 STOP blamming YOUR FAILURES on others..You can{with a lot of work} still get a GED !!I know your prospects are few but there should be a few places left that will hire the educationally/mentally/physically/socially challenged!..#6.Give your future posts some more thought next time..Many of our players read these postings. ! Try to be supportive of the young men that play this game.Get a Cowbell or come sit by me and borrow one of mine......PATRIOTS I am proud of all of you ! JCHS rocks !.Good luck tonight against SOUTH DOYLE !! With a win we will be 5 and 2 in the conferance.I sure hope that's good enough to get to the playoffs!!!......"I've got a fever and the only cure is more COWBELL" !!...dvp4life Good luck to "Suitcase" Scott Meadows in all his future endeavors.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff has only earned one respectable win. And Cherokee, Seymour, and Cocke County??? Really? Three powerhouses right there. Someone get these kids their championship rings right now!!! B)
I just don't get it! I guess it's OK to trash the team? Someone tell me it is just a few idiots that post on here.Someone tell me that the majority on the citizens of Jefferson County are not like this.This is disheartening to say the least.Graduates{?} from 1991 and 1999 saying all these mean this about their fellow Alumni. Was your life in high school so bad?Did you not make the team or maybe only see a little action.It wasn't Fair was it?You were the Best !! Right? That is what your Mommy and Daddy said. Right?It was politics..Right?.I know ..I know It's easier to Be a Hater than to cry .BIG boys don't cry they just lash out.I have an idea... #1 Get off your sister,It's unnatural and illegal . ..#2 Stop drinking things made in a radiator..It's killing what's left of your brain cells!!...#3 Learn your shape/colors/numbers and a little basic english and just maybe Walmart will hire you this time...#4 sell grandads hunting rifle and use the money to have those SKITTLES you call teeth pulled and replaced. :D ..#5 STOP blamming YOUR FAILURES on others..You can{with a lot of work} still get a GED !!I know your prospects are few but there should be a few places left that will hire the educationally/mentally/physically/socially challenged!..#6.Give your future posts some more thought next time..Many of our players read these postings. ! Try to be supportive of the young men that play this game.Get a Cowbell or come sit by me and borrow one of mine......PATRIOTS I am proud of all of you ! JCHS rocks !.Good luck tonight against SOUTH DOYLE !! With a win we will be 5 and 2 in the conferance.I sure hope that's good enough to get to the playoffs!!!......"I've got a fever and the only cure is more COWBELL" !!...dvp4life Good luck to "Suitcase" Scott Meadows in all his future endeavors.

Nope, My guess is his "REAL" problem is that he was NOT a player when Jeff won "the Ring" and he hates everyone for it. So sad when you focus all your HATE on teenage kids who have more athletic talent in one broken finger than you do in your whole body. Except maybe your dreams where you are a "real" stud player. B)

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!! Join the Cowbell nation.

That is false, there is no chance for them to make the playoffs. Claiming that they do only shows your ignorance toward this new playoff system, which is actually very simple. If you go to the tssaa website and read a little before looking at both the standings and the wildcard list, its painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that they are done, sorry. Prove me wrong and show me how they can make the playoffs and I will show you how you are wrong.

Actually a chance means you statically can create an opportunity to succeed.

Per the T$$AA web site : http://www.tssaa.org/sports/football/pl ... assaaa.htm

Jefferson County "MAY" only qualify as a wildcard, "may" equates to CHANCE, therefore we have a chance. B)

Anything could happen tonight and we will find out on Saturday when the dust settles.

BWT, since you are throwing around insults:

At least our mascot is not named after a civilization that was destroyed by the Greeks or a prophylactic company. Of course, you may not know what that is…….

:thumb::D

No, just no. If you noticed, all schools which are not automatic qualifiers have "may only qualify as a wild card" beside them on the TSSAA site, even those which are mathematically eliminated, i.e. cocke co. and cherokee. So that is a poor indicator of playoff chances. Once again, if you will simply take a few minutes and examine both the standings and wildcard list, you will realize that Jeff. has no chance to make the playoffs. Sorry, you sound like your embarrassment of a coach that is the laughing stock of your county. In summary, THERE IS 0 CHANCE FOR JEFF TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Prove me wrong, go ahead.

p.s. no one cares about your 1A Oneida, way to go, you beat sunbright or coalfield or some other middle school team.

p.p.s give the bells a rest, its dumb.

Almost forgot about your clever comments about our mascot. Congratulations, you know your history and contraceptions, too bad your parents obviously never knew about prophylactics, so we all could be spared of your posts.....

TROJAN NATION

No, just no. If you noticed, all schools which are not automatic qualifiers have "may only qualify as a wild card" beside them on the TSSAA site, even those which are mathematically eliminated, i.e. cocke co. and cherokee. So that is a poor indicator of playoff chances. Once again, if you will simply take a few minutes and examine both the standings and wildcard list, you will realize that Jeff. has no chance to make the playoffs. Sorry, you sound like your embarrassment of a coach that is the laughing stock of your county. In summary, THERE IS 0 CHANCE FOR JEFF TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Prove me wrong, go ahead.

p.s. no one cares about your 1A Oneida, way to go, you beat sunbright or coalfield or some other middle school team.

Almost forgot about your clever comments about our mascot. Congratulations, you know your history and contraceptions, too bad your parents obviously never knew about prophylactics, so we all could be spared of your posts.....

TROJAN NATION

OMG :roflol: The last line has never been sooooo true. They just can't stand to watch us play week 11. Come on up to Motown next week OHS and watch some football, but leave those **** bells at home!!

TROJAN NATION

:roflol::roflol::lol:

He's definitely right about the playoff situation. South Doyle "may qualify" as well but that does not mean they are going. Just take some of your unemployed, slacker time to think before you make a post that's going to make the county look even more foolish than these players and coaches have made us all look.

You all are idiots, especially you morristown guys. Jeff Co. will not be good for a while because of the splits in the "jeff co. family." They can be good. They have the talent but they are lacking in size and spirit and let me tell you one thing right now, its because of you parents. Don't you think for a second that it's not. I've gone to games this year and people yell at other family's kids, the coaches, and everyone else. The patriots could have won 2 or 3 more games this year. I feel like they could have won bearden, sevier co, and mo west. Bearden didn't out match the patriots by much, they just could hold onto the football.

Since the chances of making the playoffs are very low to none, I have several suggestions for the off season.

1.) Ball security drills

2.) Lineman sled and other drills, the linemen are small and sometimes slow. Would love to see them be better. That would make a phenomenal difference

3.) Hire a Weight Coach

4.) DITCH THE VEER

5.) Keep your coach

6.) Make Goins make lots of throws to moving targets on the run since thats all he ever does or install some plays where he is out of the shotgun. The difference would be remarkable. I promise. :roflol:

7.) Try and develop the running backs because the backs right now are small and slower compared to most others.

8.) Learn how to utilize your athletes- Mason, Goins, Ausmus, etc.

I feel like i'm in the same boat over at my school trying to finish up 6-4 or whatever they are going to be. They might make the playoffs but not a huge run. Let me tell you all one thing- At catholic, they have a lot (well 5 seniors this year probably) of athletes that may go on to play in college. Jefferson co. does not have that many right now, but there are some boys on that team that have a lot of potential to play further down the road. And one thing that they had that Catholic didn't have this year is heart. those final 5-6 games of the year, you all came together as a team and started to play good football. See what can happen when you put some things together?

Don't listen to all these morristown guys because they don't know what they are talking about. They just want to try and run you all into the ground. Keep your heads up, put heart into it, stay out of trouble and get better and you all could make a deep playoff run next year.

Good luck to the patriots. I'd like to see you all make the playoffs next year :roflol:

Okay here is something I dont do often... But Im going to agree with OHS. JC does have a CHANCE. Yes he is right.... somewhat. What OHS failed to mention was that chance is like at the most a 10% chance but actually prob. less of a chance than that. Oh BTW OHS, ATROCIOUS you said? I appologize for my carelessness typing in my last post and 2-3 words got scrambled. Darn your just so inteligent and you know so much about football if we could all just be like you :roflol: I failed to realize we were writing dignified English papers here on a comment board. And in return to your response on my post about the cowbells, you talked around my opinion. Typical. My statement was saying yeah bring cowbells thats great, but why is a huge sign needed? Thats what I reffered to as ignorant and embarrassing. Also Im so glad your proud of your 1a oneida high school as stated by another poster. Go cheer for them in the playoffs because JC wont be in the post season. Have a nice day! :roflol:

Size is certainly an issue. I think this is more so on the defensive line rather than offensive line although more size could be used there as well. If the order of the schedule had been a little different it could have been a different year. Turnovers have not been a real problem the last 5 games. I do not know why this was the case the first four games. Turnovers probably cost us two wins. Had the Pats won the WB game, there is a good chance they would be in the playoffs. That was the craziest night of football I can remember. This year was not what most wanted, but better than last year. Next year has potential to be better. The freshman team has a few athletes and was competive. The middle schools are all down in athletes. I think there are some athletes out there in middle and high school who are not playing. Got to find a way to bring them in or the pool is going to get very thin. There were times when I thought Pats could line up with (I did not say beat) most anybody. There were times when I thought we could not beat anyone. I do not think the personell is there to run a true spread offense. I do think there is the ability to run a version of the spread option attack. The veer is designed for smaller lineman. You always leave one person unblocked to option off of. Turnovers were the problem, not the offense that was run. The size is not there to be an I team. I do know that most successful teams win by having the ability to run the football. Pats could use a little more balance in the offense by throwing on different downs. Seems like most of the time the Pats passed on first or second down they had success. I do think unity is a problem. I know this is true among fans and maybe a little bit with coaches and players. I am not a cowbell person, but if someone wants to ring cowbells let them ring cowbells. I can not say I have seen anything negative from the "cowbell nation". Fans need to be supportive in whatever way they see fit. Just be supportive. Don't tear down. Pats need to go out on a positive note tonight. Be prepared for anything tonight. Good luck.

TROJAN NATION

Now you have pi-- me off a embarrassment of a coach at Jeff. The coach cannot go out and make kids hold on to the ball. The Coach for Jeff know more about Football then the whole West staff. Did your Head coach even play College ball. You talk about have good West is how many Championship do you have in football. Yes we may not make the playoffs but West will be done after one game and you talk about the teams we beat didn't you beat the same teams we did Expect for a 2-6 Knoxville Central and a 4-6 Science Hill You are 7-2 and you Cocke county, Cherokee, South Doyle, East, and Jeff so the way I see it you don't have much room to talk YOU ALL WILL BE ONE AND DONE IN PLAY-OFFS