Jefferson County Football 2009

Warlock

ok this is what jefferson county needs to do:

1.secure the ball

2.throw the ball more (goins can throw give him the chance)

3.work the field, meaning spread the ball around equally, it will make it harder for the defense to cover everybody.

4. try a different offensive set , WILDCAT

5. throw deep balls( ausmus and hopkins are fast enough to beat the cb's downfield

6. if u all r goin to do a pitch play, then make wright or mason run in front of goins and have him pitch it in front of him, that way if they drop it, itll just b a incomplete pass instead of a fumble :thumb:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just no. If you noticed, all schools which are not automatic qualifiers have "may only qualify as a wild card" beside them on the TSSAA site, even those which are mathematically eliminated, i.e. cocke co. and cherokee. So that is a poor indicator of playoff chances. Once again, if you will simply take a few minutes and examine both the standings and wildcard list, you will realize that Jeff. has no chance to make the playoffs. Sorry, you sound like your embarrassment of a coach that is the laughing stock of your county. In summary, THERE IS 0 CHANCE FOR JEFF TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Prove me wrong, go ahead.

p.s. no one cares about your 1A Oneida, way to go, you beat sunbright or coalfield or some other middle school team.

p.p.s give the bells a rest, its dumb.

Almost forgot about your clever comments about our mascot. Congratulations, you know your history and contraceptions, too bad your parents obviously never knew about prophylactics, so we all could be spared of your posts.....

TROJAN NATION

:huh::thumb::angry:

He's definitely right about the playoff situation. South Doyle "may qualify" as well but that does not mean they are going. Just take some of your unemployed, slacker time to think before you make a post that's going to make the county look even more foolish than these players and coaches have made us all look.

Dude you are the one that stood on the side every Friday night wishing you could play. These Coach has done all they can do. You cannot say these coach has made us look Foolish, but since you are a proven coach in your mind. You should try to get the job so I can talk about you when you don't win. You will never win at Jeff County as long as the fans, and the players mommy and daddy yell or disagree with everything the coaches are trying to do period. When a parent go home talks about the coaches the player lose repect for the coaches and don't believe in them, and you cannot win football game when the team don't play as a team no matter how many good players you have.

No, just no. If you noticed, all schools which are not automatic qualifiers have "may only qualify as a wild card" beside them on the TSSAA site, even those which are mathematically eliminated, i.e. cocke co. and cherokee. So that is a poor indicator of playoff chances. Once again, if you will simply take a few minutes and examine both the standings and wildcard list, you will realize that Jeff. has no chance to make the playoffs. Sorry, you sound like your embarrassment of a coach that is the laughing stock of your county. In summary, THERE IS 0 CHANCE FOR JEFF TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Prove me wrong, go ahead.

p.s. no one cares about your 1A Oneida, way to go, you beat sunbright or coalfield or some other middle school team.

p.p.s give the bells a rest, its dumb.

Almost forgot about your clever comments about our mascot. Congratulations, you know your history and contraceptions, too bad your parents obviously never knew about prophylactics, so we all could be spared of your posts.....

TROJAN NATION

Our chances are about 5 to 10%, but that is a chance. I do not wish to take the time to explain higher level statistical analysis to you under educated morons from Moron-Town. Also, you folks still need to learn how to spell. "contraceptions", Youuns really dun more better in English didn't ya, over thar in Moron-town. :thumb:

If it happens, it happens. If it does not, oh well, 5-2 for the region is great.

We will know Saturday morning. I will take 5-5 after last season and finishing 3rd in the region.

The bells will be LOUD and PROUD. To bad for you! Get over it. At least I do not act like it is a funeral.

Oh yes, jealous of my Indians. Typical! Slam a person then, I explain myself and the TRADITION from where I come from and then you hate on the school.

At least OHS won the state title game the last time they made it to the finals. :angry: What was that score of your last trip there?, oh yes 21-0. B):D

The last time you folks in Mo-town sniffed a ring was 2003 and to be blanked in the title game too. How pathetic is that? Just shows you were out classed. LMAO

Personal Note to you: As far as my parents go, I was adopted. My adopted mother died of Breast Cancer when I was 5 and my adopted dad died from a brain tumor when I was 25. So you may need to get a clue before you start insulting my family.

To jchs91, I am not unemployed, nor am I a slacker. :huh:

The JCHS football team needs to take care of business tonight and let the cards fall where they may.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

More Cowbell is coming!!!! Fear the Cowbell!!! Join the Cowbell nation.

Trojan fans i have No problem with you guys going to and hopefully doing well in the playoffs.Good luck! I Know it's mostly just alot of fun poking jabs at each other.You guys deserve to go to the postseason.Your first outa the 5a group and second overall in IMAC.Thats pretty impressive.You beat US {JCHS} when you didn't even have to.Remember... you guys won 10 to 3 in the mud .If we would have won --we would have been second in IMAC and would have had a playoff spot along with you.But that was not to be.For us going 5 and 5 is an improvement over last year and it's Not a losing season.3rd place in the new conference is a place many others would like to be.Not going 0 for 2 in M-town is also a positive.We are junior heavy this year and if we do the work(outs) we'll get what's comming to us next year.My biggest problem is with some of our own FANS ! They can be angry and disruptive and counterproductive to the team.It's sad really.But I know that it's not personal against the players and coaches.It must be some kind of PATHETIC attempt at some much needed attention.Mommy please hug your li'l boy and tell him he is special! Daddy maybe take him fishing.I don't know what is going to help...medication?..Relations with a HUMAN female??Frontal lobatomy??Whatever it's gonna take GET er DONE...Ok ?? and REALLY try to remember that the PATRIOTS (players and staff) are doing everything they can to help bring this team to the next level..So let's give em a break.I WILL continue to ring the COWBELL in support of the Team and I urge others to do the same.GO PATRIOTS ! ! ! dvp4life

Well I hate morristown west and ironically thats who we (catholic, hence irish423) are playing in the first round. I cant wait to play you all after watching you play against jeff and hearing all the trash talking you have been doing on here.

And patriots, I'm sorry that you had to be the victim of a faulty playoff system. Somehow we finished 5-5 and got a 6 seed but you all didn't get anything, just an example of the mess of a system. (and seymour who finished 4-6 made it too wow)

Anyways, keep your heads up, work hard, and make it there next year. The talent is there. We will see about the will power next fall

Well I hate morristown west and ironically thats who we (catholic, hence irish423) are playing in the first round. I cant wait to play you all after watching you play against jeff and hearing all the trash talking you have been doing on here.

And patriots, I'm sorry that you had to be the victim of a faulty playoff system. Somehow we finished 5-5 and got a 6 seed but you all didn't get anything, just an example of the mess of a system. (and seymour who finished 4-6 made it too wow)

Anyways, keep your heads up, work hard, and make it there next year. The talent is there. We will see about the will power next fall

Thanks Irish423! It is all good. Cards fell where they did. T$$AA still did not have the brackets right this morning. NOT A BIG SHOCK THERE! They should have updated the "wild card" link before announcing the pairings. I started to work one up in excel this morning, but after spending the last 3 weeks working on budgets, my eyes hurt and I do not have that kind of free time.

We had a good season and the juniors are working on post season volunteer workouts. The line will need to be bigger and stronger. They know that it will take a great deal of work to get ready for next year if they are to live up to their potential.

The Irish will need to play a disciplined game vs Moron-town West. They have won some close games, so it will be interesting to see how much home cooking they get from the refs in a playoff game. Take some cowbells, it will pi-- them off real good. :wacko::blush:

PS: That was a class act thing the Irish did for Scott High last year after the death of the cheerleaders.

Good Luck vs Moron-town West and their home cooking.

Also, My Indians have an off week before facing someone in round 2 of the 2A playoffs. Please get the class right you MORONS, if you wish to try to insult me.

GO PATRIOTS!!!

excuse me 2A, nonetheless, no one cares.

There is no excuse for you.

You may not care. Some people do.

Some people have an understanding and respect for tradition that spans more than five decades. No matter what of the size of the school is.

Also, I noticed you had no clever comebacks for your football team that could not get it done in 2003. BLANKED IN THE FINALS!!!!!! 21-0 :lol:8-):?:popcorneater:

And that little fact can never be changed. Guess you did not want to relive that bad day.

In my closing post to the 2009 season on this thread, I know you are glad about that, :evil:

I am sure you or one of your cronies will slam JCHS or my Indians or me or my family in some way, again.

That will be typical of you folks.

You will just further prove what classless people you are.

Enjoy the playoffs, however long that lasts for you. Only God really knows.

GO PATRIOTS!!! GO INDIANS!!!

Great win Patriots !! Coaches played alot of guys and it only allowed South Doyle to score 14. It's been a long season and now we can concentrate on healing and working toward next season.Good luck to the exiting seniors.Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery to Evan Kirkpatrick(and family) on his knee surgery on 11/2.you WILL be missed next year!A great Big THANK YOU to all of the people that supported the team this year.Big shout out to the RIOT(Principal Cagle) with a special thanks to Tyler Cameron (Bodypaint/wig wearing/flag waving wildman)!! :popcorneater: Coaches and players....Thanks for a fun season!You guys worked hard and never quit !Others that deserve alot of thanks are the Cheerleaders:Dance team:Band:Concessions:t-shirt sales:Paramedics:Trainers:cleaning/maintenence/field crews/mid-field mascot painter:All the sponcers; and anyone else I forgot !You all ROCK!!JCHS ROCKS !! Untill next year.....GO PATRIOTS ! ! ! dvp4life "I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell"...P.S. " I thinks it's great"> a quote from Head Coach Justin Anderson when asked about the COWBELL NATION ...P.S.S. Great catch/TD Jim Bell! Until next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIFT HEAVY!!LIFT OFTEN!! EAT PROTEIN EVERY 3-4 hours !!!MIx it up....confuse the muscles...use proper form..HAVE FUN !!The Community Center is open at 6 am during the week..!THE COWBELL NATION WILL RETURN !!Thanks again !!!

So, I guess you are saying that Seymour does not belong in the playoffs. They were 3rd in their Region among 5A teams, thus they qualified.

Jeff County was a dangerous team and fought back after a tough start to their season and they probably should have been a wildcard selection in 6A.

Irish423 good luck against Mo West. They are a very physical team. It should be a good game between you two.

i can't wait til next year jeff county is gonna b among the elite as long as they try hard during the offseason. id also like to see jeff co. throw the ball alot more, because against south doyle we threw the ball great and i think that if we threw the ball a little more teams wouldnt b able to stop us