Bearden Blevins to coach at Jordan Brand All-American Game in NYC

prepxtra

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over-Rated

I didn't see where anyone has rated him. I must be missing something here. Where is the rating scale that you speak of? He is a coach, coaching in the Eastern part of Tennessee, and qualified for state. He was selected to be an assistant coach to the Jordan Brand All-American Game April 18 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. I didn't know they had a rating scale before selecting an assistant coach. Maybe someone should've done a rating scale at your job before they hired you. Maybe an IQ test would have been a better choice in your case. I've seen too many people talk about a coach and their disabilities rather than their qualities. It is much easier to put down someone and makes you feel better about yourself. The plain truth is that each person, as yourself, that uses these tactics to talk against someone only does so because of their own short-comings. Feel free to talk about me as much as you like, because you do not sign my paycheck or evaluate me for a promotion. And if you were my boss, I would still say the same things to you if he thought as childish as you do now. Over-Rated vs. Under-Educated = One Heck of a Mess!!!!

I didn't see where anyone has rated him. I must be missing something here. Where is the rating scale that you speak of? He is a coach, coaching in the Eastern part of Tennessee, and qualified for state. He was selected to be an assistant coach to the Jordan Brand All-American Game April 18 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. I didn't know they had a rating scale before selecting an assistant coach. Maybe someone should've done a rating scale at your job before they hired you. Maybe an IQ test would have been a better choice in your case. I've seen too many people talk about a coach and their disabilities rather than their qualities. It is much easier to put down someone and makes you feel better about yourself. The plain truth is that each person, as yourself, that uses these tactics to talk against someone only does so because of their own short-comings. Feel free to talk about me as much as you like, because you do not sign my paycheck or evaluate me for a promotion. And if you were my boss, I would still say the same things to you if he thought as childish as you do now. Over-Rated vs. Under-Educated = One Heck of a Mess!!!!

VERY VERY WELL SPOKEN