MrNoitAll Teams that will be in the "Boro"

MrNoitAll

!

Well my best friend of course it is ???Birdman??? wanted me to be pickin them teams who would be in the ???Boro??? dancin in the street after winning all of them games that it takes to get to the T$$AA championship. Well my friend your wish is my command but first I am goin to tell you about them Mid-State teams first. Then later we will do some from the East and the West that way we can gettin coming back for more and that will make you know who happy!

Forrest they have everyone back plus more and more players to play the next 10 years with. I am not sure but it could be in the water in Marshall County because they are having some good teams in their county and they just keep on winning and winning. To me it is very stupid that these teams (Forrest vs. Cornersville) do not play a home and home game but this is where local politics is involved in sports! Can you imagine what kind of gate plus concession they could have if they could play this game? Will politics ever not be involved in sports? I wonder how many good coaches have lost their jobs because of not playing the people that was politically correct to play. When you have time I will give you a list of schools that are well known for that!!!!!!

Cornersville has only given up one run this season and has a very good defense and great pitching. I cannot see anyone from the Mid-State stopping this team from making it all of the way. Somethin this team needs to do is get out of the Mid-State and plays more state teams than the ones that they are playin. To get better you must play the best but this year you could have the top two teams out of one county school system.

Friendship Christian does not have the pitchin that they have had in the years past but I do believe that is what is suppose to happen and that is to graduate from school and let someone else take over and that is what they are doin this year. I have only said this a thousand times but to get better for district and regional??™s you must play in good tourneys and play good teams and this looks like what this team is doin this year. There record is not great but you must go past the record to see who they are playin.

Goodpasture??¦??¦what is there to say? Yes they will be back and no one not even Camden will stop them from winning it all. This is a school that is full of tradition and a very good coaching staff. Cartwright is my pick for player of the year in the Mid-State! If you have never seen her play it is worth the price of admission to see one girl take charge of her team and lead them. Plus she is a very nice person as well and comes from a great family not like ???Birdies??? side of the family!

DeKalb County??¦??¦..lost several key players but this ???Fiddlers School??? keeps on winnin and Coach Bond has the attention of his players and they sure enjoyed their trip last year to the ???Boro??? and wants to come back again.

Coffee County??¦.which is MrNoitAll??™s team should be in the ???Boro??? when all is said and done. They have it all this year, I sure hope they do because I have this feelin they will not be back next year but who is talkin about next year?

Rossview??¦has the senior pitcher, and a very good defense but weak on scoring runs, if the young pitcher comes around to help the senior everything may be good for them. But they have to get out of district first and Dickson County and Northeast who has already beaten still have a lot to say about this team making it.

Bubble teams: Station Camp but I have seen them beat teams this year and run up the score of a few when they still had players sitin on the pine who had not gotten into the game??¦..always remember what goes around comes around don??™t be runnin up scores on teams because when you do it will come back and bite you on the buns! This is from my daddy quotes!

Ravenwood, Clarksville Northeast, and Dickson County from the AAA side have the potential but do not mean that they will.

Siegel is gettin better but I do not see them over the hump this year but I have been surprise before and that is when "Birdman" beat me last year, Riverdale, Blackman are really close to the softball field and they will have to pay this year to see any actions on the fields. They ain??™t goin to be playin.

Single A schools are far and few apart??¦??¦for you cry babies feel free to write down some names where I can tell you why you are wrong! It is very weak in the Single A schools besides the private schools as we all know that they recruit right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will not go down that road EVER! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!

Well my best friend of course it is ???Birdman??? wanted me to be pickin them teams who would be in the ???Boro??? dancin in the street after winning all of them games that it takes to get to the T$$AA championship. Well my friend your wish is my command but first I am goin to tell you about them Mid-State teams first. Then later we will do some from the East and the West that way we can gettin coming back for more and that will make you know who happy!

Forrest they have everyone back plus more and more players to play the next 10 years with. I am not sure but it could be in the water in Marshall County because they are having some good teams in their county and they just keep on winning and winning. To me it is very stupid that these teams (Forrest vs. Cornersville) do not play a home and home game but this is where local politics is involved in sports! Can you imagine what kind of gate plus concession they could have if they could play this game? Will politics ever not be involved in sports? I wonder how many good coaches have lost their jobs because of not playing the people that was politically correct to play. When you have time I will give you a list of schools that are well known for that!!!!!!

Cornersville has only given up one run this season and has a very good defense and great pitching. I cannot see anyone from the Mid-State stopping this team from making it all of the way. Somethin this team needs to do is get out of the Mid-State and plays more state teams than the ones that they are playin. To get better you must play the best but this year you could have the top two teams out of one county school system.

Friendship Christian does not have the pitchin that they have had in the years past but I do believe that is what is suppose to happen and that is to graduate from school and let someone else take over and that is what they are doin this year. I have only said this a thousand times but to get better for district and regional??™s you must play in good tourneys and play good teams and this looks like what this team is doin this year. There record is not great but you must go past the record to see who they are playin.

Goodpasture??¦??¦what is there to say? Yes they will be back and no one not even Camden will stop them from winning it all. This is a school that is full of tradition and a very good coaching staff. Cartwright is my pick for player of the year in the Mid-State! If you have never seen her play it is worth the price of admission to see one girl take charge of her team and lead them. Plus she is a very nice person as well and comes from a great family not like ???Birdies??? side of the family!

DeKalb County??¦??¦..lost several key players but this ???Fiddlers School??? keeps on winnin and Coach Bond has the attention of his players and they sure enjoyed their trip last year to the ???Boro??? and wants to come back again.

Coffee County??¦.which is MrNoitAll??™s team should be in the ???Boro??? when all is said and done. They have it all this year, I sure hope they do because I have this feelin they will not be back next year but who is talkin about next year?

Rossview??¦has the senior pitcher, and a very good defense but weak on scoring runs, if the young pitcher comes around to help the senior everything may be good for them. But they have to get out of district first and Dickson County and Northeast who has already beaten still have a lot to say about this team making it.

Bubble teams: Station Camp but I have seen them beat teams this year and run up the score of a few when they still had players sitin on the pine who had not gotten into the game??¦..always remember what goes around comes around don??™t be runnin up scores on teams because when you do it will come back and bite you on the buns! This is from my daddy quotes!

Ravenwood, Clarksville Northeast, and Dickson County from the AAA side have the potential but do not mean that they will.

Siegel is gettin better but I do not see them over the hump this year but I have been surprise before and that is when "Birdman" beat me last year, Riverdale, Blackman are really close to the softball field and they will have to pay this year to see any actions on the fields. They ain??™t goin to be playin.

Single A schools are far and few apart??¦??¦for you cry babies feel free to write down some names where I can tell you why you are wrong! It is very weak in the Single A schools besides the private schools as we all know that they recruit right? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I will not go down that road EVER! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What about BEECH! Surprised they aren??™t on this list! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I also can??™t wait to see what your picks are from the rest of the state especially in single A. As I remember last year at the ???boro??? Huntingdon really put up a good fight with Forrest & Cornersville both. Taking Forrest to extra innings , seemed like Cornersville had a HR in the last inning to win the game. From what I hear from my Cuz in Carroll Co. Huntingdon may have their offensive woes from last year working quite a bit better this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Do you really think that D1 private schools like Goodpasture recruit softball players? wouldn't that be frowned upon by the T$$AA.

What about BEECH! Surprised they aren??™t on this list! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I also can??™t wait to see what your picks are from the rest of the state especially in single A. As I remember last year at the ???boro??? Huntingdon really put up a good fight with Forrest & Cornersville both. Taking Forrest to extra innings , seemed like Cornersville had a HR in the last inning to win the game. From what I hear from my Cuz in Carroll Co. Huntingdon may have their offensive woes from last year working quite a bit better this year. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Do you really think that D1 private schools like Goodpasture recruit softball players? wouldn't that be frowned upon by the T$$AA.

As the crystal ball is showing is that Beech will be your next state champion! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

!

Mrnoitall, Are you sure that there is no "recruiting" that happens in our great public schools?

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Mrnoitall, Are you sure that there is no "recruiting" that happens in our great public schools?

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well of course that is always rumors but I have heard it once or twice in the Rutherford County area, but of course you know how these drunks start talkin when they had to much wine and these are just some comments that I have heard at the park. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Im sure youre right about dekalb, but what about some sleepers from that district? there might be a couple of surprises this year out of some newcomers. Upperman beat 1 pretty good team(perry co.) and another team that has a decent pitcher(FC Boyd) this weekend in the canon co. classic. they have strung together a few wins and might get a head of steam rolling into the district. What do you think? Im not saying by any means they can compete with the dekalbs or teams of that caliber yet, but they are on the rise.

Im sure youre right about dekalb, but what about some sleepers from that district? there might be a couple of surprises this year out of some newcomers. Upperman beat 1 pretty good team(perry co.) and another team that has a decent pitcher(FC Boyd) this weekend in the canon co. classic. they have strung together a few wins and might get a head of steam rolling into the district. What do you think? Im not saying by any means they can compete with the dekalbs or teams of that caliber yet, but they are on the rise.

If there is a sleeper it would be Station Camp, please do not put a lot of beating FC Boyd. Go look and see who they play and the Cannon Classic is not getting your best teams either, now the other Rutherford County tourney is different story but NO you will not see that happen this year. Sorry to be the one to tell you but a fact is a fact. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If there is a sleeper it would be Station Camp, please do not put a lot of beating FC Boyd. Go look and see who they play and the Cannon Classic is not getting your best teams either, now the other Rutherford County tourney is different story but NO you will not see that happen this year. Sorry to be the one to tell you but a fact is a fact. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You are probably correct this year due to the injuries. They do have some outstanding freshman that will help them this year and to build going forward....exciting times coming soon /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You are probably correct this year due to the injuries. They do have some outstanding freshman that will help them this year and to build going forward....exciting times coming soon /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

MrNoitAll is not probably correct he is correct! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hmmm... Recruiting? Hah! All I'll say is this, good players with obsessive and highly supportive parents will move, transfer or pay whatever tuition is necessary to get their kid in the right program, whether it be public or private. It is simply their choice and the TSSAA hasn't found a way to stifle personal choice yet on those with the means to get it done. I don't see a problem with it, if that's you're passion, run with it and don't point fingers at the coaches, the parents are the movers and shakers, the coaches just do a good job at what they're supposed to do. Win!

I use the term obsessive very loosely as most of us here posting on these boards can be categorized in that column...

As far as the picks go, Beech is looking very strong among the middle TN AAA teams but not overwhelming. The Soddy tournament will reveal more to this fan as there are some powerhouse programs in that tourney. That should be a battle royal this weekend if the blasted rain will stay away for a bit.

As a fan, parent (and goin to be again) coach, ump why would you not want you child to play at the best school that offers a certain sport? If you can afford it and that is what you want go for it, because isn??™t that what we are tryin to do in our society to be the best that we can be and to be the best I would want my child playing for the best. Sure we may be a little bit obsessive but we just want what is best for our child.

One of the best players in the state is playing for Goodpasture but is zone for Whites Creek now do you really think that there is a comparison between the two schools in softball or any other sports or academic program. Yep I would have ???Birdie??? workin three jobs if I had to make that choice! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

As a fan, parent (and goin to be again) coach, ump why would you not want you child to play at the best school that offers a certain sport? If you can afford it and that is what you want go for it, because isn??™t that what we are tryin to do in our society to be the best that we can be and to be the best I would want my child playing for the best. Sure we may be a little bit obsessive but we just want what is best for our child.

One of the best players in the state is playing for Goodpasture but is zone for Whites Creek now do you really think that there is a comparison between the two schools in softball or any other sports or academic program. Yep I would have ???Birdie??? workin three jobs if I had to make that choice! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

MrNoitall, There must be something wrong with the water because we seem to be agreeing on way to many things here lately. I do find it hard to understand when people are bashing private schools around the ballpark when the same thing happens in the public schools & seldom do you here them bashing parents that have congregated kids around a good sports or academic program at a public school & we all know that happens but there is nothing wrong with it. I also know that most of the time the folk's that you hear complaining about it just became a "loser" to one of the schools that they are complaining about! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />