Lebanon vs. Cookeville

droppinbombs09

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think the parents should have had to pay for Coach Chaffin's cell phone? not just during baseball season, but for the whole year which totalled 900.00 come up with 300.00 from the get go just for their boys to be on the team. pay for a lawn mower that came to 5,800 pay for baseballs over a 1,000 pay for lawn care over 5,000 pay for the coaches clothes and shoes totalling 600.00 pay for the coaches motel rooms 350.00 tournament fees 1,000 their bus 8,000 umpires 3,500 food for the team 3,500 and the list goes on.

Yes to cell phone - Coaches talk baseball year round (scheduling, etc...)

I guess you don't want to mow the field, just play in a pastoral setting? Maybe cut it for hay later?

I guess you don't want to play in any tournaments anywhere? Just play district games and maybe a team around the corner every now and then? That would cut out the need for a bus. And don't get umpires, just have mom and dad call the game. And since you don't travel anywhere anymore you can cut out feeding the kids.

My papa always told me never argue with an unarmed man so I am not posting this as the beginning of an argument, just trying to understand where you want Cookeville baseball to be? From what I read you want every kid to play, playing time based on financial sacrifice and not talent and you want to play all your games at home, using the same baseballs every night, in a pasture with no umpires. Does that sum it up pretty well???? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes to cell phone - Coaches talk baseball year round (scheduling, etc...)

I guess you don't want to mow the field, just play in a pastoral setting? Maybe cut it for hay later?

I guess you don't want to play in any tournaments anywhere? Just play district games and maybe a team around the corner every now and then? That would cut out the need for a bus. And don't get umpires, just have mom and dad call the game. And since you don't travel anywhere anymore you can cut out feeding the kids.

My papa always told me never argue with an unarmed man so I am not posting this as the beginning of an argument, just trying to understand where you want Cookeville baseball to be? From what I read you want every kid to play, playing time based on financial sacrifice and not talent and you want to play all your games at home, using the same baseballs every night, in a pasture with no umpires. Does that sum it up pretty well???? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

RDMAN could call the games...the pay would be equal to his ability...love you mean it.

COME ON E5 - YOU KNOW I WOULD BE BARRED FROM THAT MATCHUP. PETE AND BAD-EYE COULD CALL IT THOUGH....

Thought maybe you could lay on your belly GI Joe style and call the right field line. Seen you coach part of game like that...might have been your best game ever as a coach.

Which Pete will be working with Bad Eye? The pencil pirate or Petey? Max Hawk suggest the Richardsons.