First State Baseball Polls are now available

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree friendship is always tough at the end of the season, Lookout Valley number 1 again didnt they get embarassed last year at Spring Fling ranked number 1

Well, YES, A Good Bunch of kids that just ? I don't know. The Tallent Level was better last year, but this years team is a better TEAM. Team is the key word. Remember one thing when someone is complementing your team don't down theirs! Good Luck ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hahaha oh my god, these are officially the funniest polls ever made. you also have christian brothers in front of Farragut. oh man, whoever made these should never be allowed within reach of a computer or a baseball field ever again. i think whoever made it forgot to put Lenoir City at the top of AAA... i mean, with the way these polls are, they should be right up there. wow, it just keeps getting funnier every time i read them.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How is Polk ranked in East Tennessee? I know they have won 9 games but all of their wins have been against teams with losing records. McMinn Central is hands down better that Polk. Why does the Banner only report games that they have won? I also heard their was alot of controversy with the game against Boyd Monday night. Anyone know what happened?

hahaha oh my god, these are officially the funniest polls ever made. you also have christian brothers in front of Farragut. oh man, whoever made these should never be allowed within reach of a computer or a baseball field ever again. i think whoever made it forgot to put Lenoir City at the top of AAA... i mean, with the way these polls are, they should be right up there. wow, it just keeps getting funnier every time i read them.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Class oozing from every post. It is sad that someone like me that knows little about Farragut other than they consistently have great ball teams has to form an opinion of the Farragut people based on their supporters on this site. I hope and pray that not all Farragut people are like you, if they are I have lost a lot of respect for the program.

Class oozing from every post. It is sad that someone like me that knows little about Farragut other than they consistently have great ball teams has to form an opinion of the Farragut people based on their supporters on this site. I hope and pray that not all Farragut people are like you, if they are I have lost a lot of respect for the program.

I can assure you that Pablo is a small minority - Farragut folks are great baseball people and good folks and good friends... I have a hunch Pablo is a student who just likes to type to look at the words - LOL!!!

I can assure you that Pablo is a small minority - Farragut folks are great baseball people and good folks and good friends... I have a hunch Pablo is a student who just likes to type to look at the words - LOL!!!

My experience with "Farragut Folks" was a joy. Very friendly, answered a ton of my questions when I'm sure they would have rather have watched the game. But Pablo, well my opinion of him is he loves to pick at others scabs. I know he gets under my skin with the "Everyone is out to get Farragut" complex. He doesn't represent Farragut Baseball.

That is how I like to think of them. It would be very disappointing for them to be anything but high class people.

really, get over yourself man. how bout u write a memoir about how to post "with class" on the internet? last time i checked, you can't be classless on the internet. coacht is made to have fun and joke around and talk smack to your rival schools. if everyone was so uptight and serious like you, coacht wouldn't last a week.

its high school baseball, this isn't little league anymore where we all meet up after the game and get Fruit Roll-Ups and Capri Sun's from our parents, and talk about what type of pokemon we're trying to catch on our psp. if you are so offended by what i say, then how bout you start your own website called coachPhil, where everyone talks about their feelings and how every team is winner, no matter the outcome of the game.

and finally, if you judge all of Farragut's population based on 3 posts made by me, then you must have something seriously wrong with you. maybe you should get outside more often, smell some flowers, throw a water balloon, eat at Chuck E. Cheese's, SOMETHING FUN for God's sake!!! because obviously you have no sense of humor whatsoever anymore, since you're making it seem as if i pulled a Mike Tyson and said i was going to eat your children.

LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />