Goodpasture Football 2009

FootballDoc

Milan doesn't give a rat's #### who recruits and if your public or private, we line up and play

hard every Friday night. We are better and stronger than last year, so it doesn't matter

who we meet in the semi's, because there are no teams in Quad 3 or 4 that the BULL DAWGS

can't beat by 2-3TD's. What I'm trying to say is this...Goodpasture fans, good luck next year!!!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan doesn't give a rat's #### who recruits and if your public or private, we line up and play

hard every Friday night. We are better and stronger than last year, so it doesn't matter

who we meet in the semi's, because there are no teams in Quad 3 or 4 that the BULL DAWGS

can't beat by 2-3TD's. What I'm trying to say is this...Goodpasture fans, good luck next year!!!

Wow. I'll tell you what, with all due respect to not just Goodpasture, but all the rest of the teams that worked hard and made the playoffs this year, lets go ahead and play the games! If that is ok with you? There are alot of teams that are bigger and stronger than last year, so it does matter!

Hope you guys know that Juice is not representative of most Milan (or West Tennessee) football fans. Congratulations to Goodpasture on another district championship and successful season. Our fingers are crossed for a semifinal rematch at Cougar Stadium. Best of luck to Coach Martin and a very classy program.

Everyone relax, I'm just trying to get a rise out of some Goodpasture fans. Talking a little smack

is part of the fun. If your feelings are hurt, maybe you should get on the "chess" message board.

I stand behind what I said about Milan getting back to the title game, the most focused Milan

team I've seen since we were undefeated and won the title. I played football for Milan under Tucker,

and watched them play ever since. Please do not say I'm not a Milan guy, I played championship

football before you clowns were born.

Everyone relax, I'm just trying to get a rise out of some Goodpasture fans. Talking a little smack

is part of the fun. If your feelings are hurt, maybe you should get on the "chess" message board.

I stand behind what I said about Milan getting back to the title game, the most focused Milan

team I've seen since we were undefeated and won the title. I played football for Milan under Tucker,

and watched them play ever since. Please do not say I'm not a Milan guy, I played championship

football before you clowns were born.

Wow again! So let me get this straight! You want Goodpasture fans to relax. You are just trying to get a rise out of Goodpasture fans, but you stand behind your comments. So you just saying the same thing in a different way! And by the way, I am really impressed that you played football before any of us "clowns were born". So its okay for you to make all the jabs you want, but if we respond, we need to relax. Why dont you just let these kids play, and then you can talk smack! Also, dont insult chess. Here at Goodpasture we have a great chess club too!

Milan is the only team that would have a chance against Alcoa. Goodpasture should be tired of

getting completely dominated by um. Milan didn't play well last year in the title game.

The 28-14 loss was partly big game jitters and partly poor play on our part. Alcoa might very

well beat us again, but it will not be because of those two reasons. Goodpasture might get

lucky enough to get a close up look at the 3 best linebackers in TN, and oh, one of the two

best running backs. If you get a chance please check out Gilbert vs Crockett County.....

197 yds 3 TD's. The only person he didn't run over was their coach.

Check Mate!!!

Milan is the only team that would have a chance against Alcoa. Goodpasture should be tired of

getting completely dominated by um. Milan didn't play well last year in the title game.

The 28-14 loss was partly big game jitters and partly poor play on our part. Alcoa might very

well beat us again, but it will not be because of those two reasons. Goodpasture might get

lucky enough to get a close up look at the 3 best linebackers in TN, and oh, one of the two

best running backs. If you get a chance please check out Gilbert vs Crockett County.....

197 yds 3 TD's. The only person he didn't run over was their coach.

Check Mate!!!

You are entitled to your opinion, and you know what they say about opinion's. Here at Goodpasture, we respect all of our opponents. So, I think we will go ahead and play all the games, because who knows, something might happen and both Goodpasture and Milan might both be knocked out of the playoffs come the semi-finals. So keep on making statements and assumptions. I prefer to play the games and see what happens. Goodpasture will concentrate on each team, each week. If we are fortunate enough to win, then we will do it all again the next week. I am sure the teams on the eastern side of the brackets would like to go ahead and play the games instead of just handing it to Alcoa, but it sounds like you have already reserved your hotel rooms for the state game.

As much as I would love to say "Hey Milan, we're coming for ya!", the fact is we're focused on Grundy Co. this week. swingjuice should be making his trash talk on a Milan vs Stewart Co. thread. However I am looking forward to some smacking around the week of Nov. 27 with Milan fans. Congrats Milan for a 10-0 regular season and I hope we can talk in a few weeks. :ph34r:

I think Goodpasture has put together a really good team this year. They have played very well some weeks (Lipscomb, McGavock, White House) and really bad some other weeks (CPA, Greenbrier). I think we have as good as a shot as anyone else in going to the Boro, but I honestly think that Alcoa is 28 points better than any other 3A team.

Swinejuice, Milan has a excellent team this year, I think there could be a rematch.

I think Goodpasture has put together a really good team this year. They have played very well some weeks (Lipscomb, McGavock, White House) and really bad some other weeks (CPA, Greenbrier). I think we have as good as a shot as anyone else in going to the Boro, but I honestly think that Alcoa is 28 points better than any other 3A team.

Swinejuice, Milan has a excellent team this year, I think there could be a rematch.

The thing that I cant wait to see is Goodpasture playing 3A teams. All year, they have been playing 4A, 5A, and even 6A teams. I know that Coach Martin and his staff do this to toughen up there team, that way they are prepared for the playoffs! I hope the plan works, and good luck and good health to both teams this Friday! It would be nice to see Goodpasture open it up more and throw the ball. We will see.