Goodpasture Football 2009

FootballDoc

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy they moved up to 3A. It will be exciting!

When did they move up? Are they now with the big boys, NO THEY HAVEN'T. But we play a competive nondistrict schedule as one might say. We are GOODPASTURE, We'll play anybody at any given time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except for the playoffs and district title! But seriously, back to GOODPATSIE FOOTBALL please.

When did they move up? Are they now with the big boys, NO THEY HAVEN'T. But we play a competive nondistrict schedule as one might say. We are GOODPASTURE, We'll play anybody at any given time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,except for the playoffs and district title! But seriously, back to GOODPATSIE FOOTBALL please.

So according to your BIG BOY theory, teams like Alcoa, Milan, CPA, and now White House are push overs? Because these are the type of teams GOODPASTURE has to go thru to win district or playoffs!

The state will call no more witnesses your honor. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me guess. Howdy Doody must be a fan of a public school who the cougars have pounded in the past. Maybe you should jump on ALCOA's program they are Public, cougars can't handle them. You should take something for your problem I think they are called anti-depressants

Let me guess. Howdy Doody must be a fan of a public school who the cougars have pounded in the past. Maybe you should jump on ALCOA's program they are Public, cougars can't handle them. You should take something for your problem I think they are called anti-depressants

The point is that every team has its advantages and disadvantages. It is true that Alcoa does have the biggest advantage over any public or private school in the new 3A, but good for them. You can either complain about it, or work harder to get your program better.

Could your son start for Hendersonville?

He starts for Goodpasture, so I dont presume to know what is going on with Hendersonville. But this is not about my son, this is about the Team. I wish Hendersonville all the luck in the world, and come football season, I will be pulling for all of our cougars!

He starts for Goodpasture, so I dont presume to know what is going on with Hendersonville. But this is not about my son, this is about the Team. I wish Hendersonville all the luck in the world, and come football season, I will be pulling for all of our cougars!

A little testy are we? Just getting a gage on how good you son (the starter for GP) is. I just thought that you might know a little about the place you where you live.