7AAA

coachof3

Fair enough, my only observation would be why would Siegel be more tired after playing White Co than Oakland would be after playing Lebanon. I also have a feeling that Cookeville will be ready for Blackman tonite.

I was referring to Siegel's last games as I heard some players were banged up but if not /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> . Games tonight we will see who is ready and who isn't. Blackman is a really weak team now this game can go either way as they both just played each other last week. Any words on the fields ? I heard Lavergne Smyrna was upheld till tomorrow night.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was referring to Siegel's last games as I heard some players were banged up but if not /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> . Games tonight we will see who is ready and who isn't. Blackman is a really weak team now this game can go either way as they both just played each other last week. Any words on the fields ? I heard Lavergne Smyrna was upheld till tomorrow night.

Heard from a pretty reliable sorce that Siegel's field was very wet and muddy and game there could be postponed but I do not know that for sure. Can anyone confirm?

A weak team huh?????? Well you may see different this week, a run of bad form doesnt mean a weak team. I expect Blackman to suprise everyone, so dont be to confident. Good Luck to all the teams.

Blackman certainly is not a weak team.

Also, shouldn't Riverdale postpone their match 'til tomorrow as well? This gives them the luxury of an extra day's rest. I'm sure the winner of the Cookeville/Blackman match wouldn't mind having that extra day's rest as well...

Also, shouldn't Riverdale postpone their match 'til tomorrow as well? This gives them the luxury of an extra day's rest. I'm sure the winner of the Cookeville/Blackman match wouldn't mind having that extra day's rest as well...

Sounds like the right thing to do in all fairness.

Sounds like the right thing to do in all fairness.

You guys know Coach Arman. Do you think those boys will be home kicked back and resting or practicing? We will also get to come watch our next favorite teams compete against the out-of-towners. We still have to get past Warren County and that is the only game we are thinking about.

I can almost agree with what your saying, but I have never heard of a team not playing its scheduled game because another teams field from a totally seperate game might not be playable. Riverdale will probably be playing subs the second half so not sure the extra rest theory holds water anyway.

Pun intended. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Riverdales field has a large crown to it to help with the drainage, not sure why the other fields weren't built the same way.

I can almost agree with what your saying, but I have never heard of a team not playing its scheduled game because another teams field from a totally seperate game might not be playable. Riverdale will probably be playing subs the second half so not sure the extra rest theory holds water anyway.

Pun intended. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Riverdales field has a large crown to it to help with the drainage, not sure why the other fields weren't built the same way.

If it were a regular season game , I would have to agree. But the tournament should be different .The games should be played on a level field not on crowned field tipped in the favor of one team !! Pun intended

If it were a regular season game , I would have to agree. But the tournament should be different .The games should be played on a level field not on crowned field tipped in the favor of one team !! Pun intended

Just to let everyone know. I spoke with Coach and the reason Riverdale is playing tonight and not tomorrow night is that the field is not available tomorrow due to a football scrimmage which was scheduled. Also the field is in pretty good shape as it is the oldest and best school in town and has the best field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just to let everyone know. I spoke with Coach and the reason Riverdale is playing tonight and not tomorrow night is that the field is not available tomorrow due to a football scrimmage which was scheduled. Also the field is in pretty good shape as it is the oldest and best school in town and has the best field. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks RVDSD if feel much better now . I guess anything football is more important at your school as it is our school. AINT' THAT A SHAME !!