Coaching change at Temple?

silverdalefan

Trying to check out whether or not it is true that a coaching change is in store at Temple Academy on both the boys and girls side for basketball. I heard that the boys coach has been applying all over town and that the girls coach would not be back either. Any confirmation to this? I wouldn't blame either of them if they left since it looks like they don't have much coming back next year.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only "Dynasty" that I remember was a television show starring Joan Collins and Linda Evans and it got cancelled. What does he have left that will continue anything? No Jeremy Sexton, no 21st Century, no wins!

A lot of people thought Temple would be finished without a Skogen, and they've been back to state each year since.

TTA will win 15+ next year.

Don't know anything about Marcum applying elsewhere. Guess that will come out in time. As far as Temple continuing without the Skogens, Sexton is the last really good play to come in since the Skogens left. (maybe some other good players but not like Sexton) They will not continue to win from this point on.

With guys returning or with newcomers?

Temple will win at least 15 games next year with the kids (almost all underclassmen) they have returning. A bunch of talented newcomers will be on the team next year, but they won't contribute much because it takes most kids at least a year to learn how to play championship level basketball. The season of 2010-11 is when Temple will return to dominance.

Sexton is the only reason they went to the state the last two years. What is there schedule next year? The only way they win 15 is if they RECRUIT like crazy or they play the weakest teams available. Three questions- Who are they playing and who is playing for them and who will be coaching them?

Wow, somebody sounds bitter. hehe Temple will be fine. Coach Marcum is a fine young coach.

How is Silverdale gonna be next year? just wondering.

Temple will win at least 15 games next year with the kids (almost all underclassmen) they have returning. A bunch of talented newcomers will be on the team next year, but they won't contribute much because it takes most kids at least a year to learn how to play championship level basketball. The season of 2010-11 is when Temple will return to dominance.

Entering freshmen or hardship transfers?

How many games did these returning players ( I assume your jv team) win last year? Who did they beat? I heard they were really bad! If this represents your return - explain who we should be looking for.