Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all crazy if you think it's there defense. its good but i've seen em play a few times and its there midfield thats crazy good. probably didn't have 5 shots on goal against them in the 4 games i saw because the ball isn't on the defensive side much. there winning big because their winning the middle and creating lots of chances for the boys up top who can finish. they'll smoke brentwood, you watch.

They are very good in the middle. Will "the thrill" Linder is the man!

They are very good in the middle. Will "the thrill" Linder is the man!

Agree with Tyson and firsttouch. The other mid worth mentioning is Brandon Saunders. He patrols the middle like no one else I've seen. Has been ODP the past several years and suspect he's getting some college looks too.

It is scary how many times my hair is referenced on this website. You'd think I was coniglio.

I have seen Coach Gorman in the stands of our games this year, and he actually has a rather conservative hair cut. The young Mr. Chesney, who celebrated his birthday yesterday in the CAK vs. Oliver Springs game, could use a trim, however! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Eurosport rankings and mjuhbs rankings are somewhat similar in A/AA. Basically same top 10, but in different order. I like how mjuhb is including Carter in the mix; they have won or tied some pretty competitive teams. Maybe they have been left off of the eurosport because they dont list their entire schedule on there? I also wonder if eurosport considers strength of schedule, or if they just go by record and previous years' results.

Has anyone seen Ravenwoods Strength of Schedule? Its not impressive at all. Now im not saying there a bad team by any means but in my opinion they havent been tested this year. They only play 3 quality teams (Brentwood, Father Ryan, and Indy) I think that we we will see how good they really are after they play these teams. The opponent records are 47-52 compared to Farragut (73-37) and Hendersonville (94-47). i just want to see them play a top team thats all

Has anyone seen Ravenwoods Strength of Schedule? Its not impressive at all. Now im not saying there a bad team by any means but in my opinion they havent been tested this year. They only play 3 quality teams (Brentwood, Father Ryan, and Indy) I think that we we will see how good they really are after they play these teams. The opponent records are 47-52 compared to Farragut (73-37) and Hendersonville (94-47). i just want to see them play a top team thats all

For what it's worth, probably not much, Ravenwood beat Hendersonville something like to 2 - 0 or 3 - 0 in the preseason. It wasn't even that close. They dominated them. The other thing to consider are the margins they're winning by. Your point is valid that their opposition has only won about half their games, but Ravenwood is blowing people out. I want to say they've only surrendered 2 or 3 goals thus far while piling up about 50 on their end. In the end, I agree with you in that much will be learned after Brentwood and Indy.

ravenwood might be unbeaten, but who have they played? The answer is no one. The reason they are blowing people out is because they are playing all these teams that aren't good. If they went to any real tournaments with real teams or played real teams then i think their record would be a whole lot different.