1A Baseball

dchcindian2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I bet Hancock could beat Unicoi. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm gone. I saw where coach shelton said NG was coming tomorrow to Unaka. Put a leash on the puppies. lol good luck to both

We beat the crap out of NG and everyone esle in our District..

i will admit we dont do so good in state every yr.

but its kinda hard for a public school to beat all private schools..

we wud dominate if they seperated the 2

i think this friday will determine the 2nd place team- summertown at columbia academy

columbia academy beat lookout valley earlier in the year so how could you have lookout valley over them and if summertown wins this weekend, how could you have ca over them? this friday should tell who the number 2 seed is

Because Lookout Valley played CA after playing 3 Hours with Cascade. Remember this Tournament is a fund raiser for LV. The players were at the field all day trying to get it playable due to weather. They also stayed after working the field between each game and tarping it ever night. Number 1 or 2 or even 3 or 4 it doesn't matter. Good Luck to all the teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dude.. for 1 Unicoi is 2A

nd 2. Harriman nd Coalfield shud b like 40th..

If your trying to put Unaka in this talk then don't cause when they go to play sub-state against Harriman Grace or Coalfield they will lose! Those are the 3 teams that will duke it out for 2 spots in the sub-state and they both will win sub-state whoever the 2 of those 3 teams are.

summertown has got to be the considered the top team in single A baseball

they beat columbia academy 19-1 and columbia academy beat lookout

mt pleasant beat cascade and summertown runruled mt pleasant as well

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you seriously trying to link games when Summertown barely beat Moore Co. and Eagleville???

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Are you seriously trying to link games when Summertown barely beat Moore Co. and Eagleville???

Ok when they barley beat Moore Co., that was their THIRD game in a row that day and were totally out of pitching. They started at 11:00 that morning and finished at 7:15 that night with 25 minutes off all day. And Eagleville that was their second game with a game in between. Idk but its kinda hard to play then try to rest and play again. And you cant say anything bout them barely beating one 'weaker' team cause they are still beating the better teams when they come to play.

moore co. beat ca with ayers on the mound, so apparently they're not that horrible...i agree ther not gonna be a contender for the state championship but ther not that bad

plus, the main thing is summertown still got the win in both games... they obviously didnt play very good but they still got the win

a 4-3 win over a bad moore county team is a whole lot better than a 5-2 loss to a not so good mt pleasant team

True that

• 3 weeks later...

who are the first 20 ranked teams in A baseball in your opinion?

Please dchcindian step away from the crack pipe! I hope you was not wanting someone to say Hancock after the NG came to your place and let the dogs loose on you all. It looks like there might be two teams from region one going to Sub State. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />