Quarterbacks to Watch in the...

Superstar

Soddy and Hixson QB's are solid...could have some chances, and are probably the best in Hamilton. QB at Rhea is a playmaker and both McMinn (County & Central) QB's are very good. But, since you said in the Chattanooga area...don't forget about the QB's at LFO and the RB/QB at Ringgold...dynamite in a botte, and the QB at Lafayette...more of a traditional dropback guy.

If you are refering to macon county,when you speak of lafayette.Coach Goolsby will have a good QB but i think he is only a sophmore ,i watched him play in a freshman game at cookville last year.looked to be around 6 foot 3 but very skinny,very strong arm the way goolsby throws the ball this kid could be really good, they were loaded with good receivers as well

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are refering to macon county,when you speak of lafayette.Coach Goolsby will have a good QB but i think he is only a sophmore ,i watched him play in a freshman game at cookville last year.looked to be around 6 foot 3 but very skinny,very strong arm the way goolsby throws the ball this kid could be really good, they were loaded with good receivers as well

I think since this thread is on Chattanooga Quarterbacks he was referring to Lafayette, GA in Walker County that borders Hamilton County (Chattanooga, TN)

Brady Reed Ooltewah 6'2'' 205

Andy Christopher Red Bank 6'2'' 200

Zach Mccarter Hixson 6'2'' 180

Scott Parott Soddy Daisy 6'2'' 190

All returning seniors with a atleast a year of starting under thier belts should be an exciting year for football in Chattanooga!

Brady Reed Ooltewah 6'2'' 205

Andy Christopher Red Bank 6'2'' 200

Zach Mccarter Hixson 6'2'' 180

Scott Parott Soddy Daisy 6'2'' 190

All returning seniors with a atleast a year of starting under thier belts should be an exciting year for football in Chattanooga!

SCOTT PARROT WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WORTH MENTIONING..ONLY IF HE HAS WEAPONS(which,I believe he lost alot)..,..ANDY CHRISTOPHER IS SLEEPER,DARK-HORSE(average at best)..,..ZACH MCCARTER will have a sub-par year,maybe?..,..BRADY REED:shouldn't even be on here..isn't any better now,than 2yrs ago.WILL NOT BEAT A DEAD HORSE W/ THIS TOPIC...MY OPINIONS..NOTHING is written in stone,but,I'm willing to bet,I'M RIGHT. MONTHS AWAY,anything can happen....

SCOTT PARROT WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WORTH MENTIONING..ONLY IF HE HAS WEAPONS(which,I believe he lost alot)..,..ANDY CHRISTOPHER IS SLEEPER,DARK-HORSE(average at best)..,..ZACH MCCARTER will have a sub-par year,maybe?..,..BRADY REED:shouldn't even be on here..isn't any better now,than 2yrs ago.WILL NOT BEAT A DEAD HORSE W/ THIS TOPIC...MY OPINIONS..NOTHING is written in stone,but,I'm willing to bet,I'M RIGHT. MONTHS AWAY,anything can happen....

Parrot had alot of targets to make him look good last year( reminds me of a team few years ago).... now they r all gone..... we shall see.... i see soddy turning to the their running game more this year cant wait to see how they do in their new region

Parrot had alot of targets to make him look good last year( reminds me of a team few years ago).... now they r all gone..... we shall see.... i see soddy turning to the their running game more this year cant wait to see how they do in their new region

Parrot makes throws into tight zones better than anyone I have seen in the area...one doesnt need great receivers to do that...generally all about timing...Christopher will be better I think with a years experience under his belt...I saw the McCarter in one game last season and was surprised at how versatile he was. Should be interesting

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

hmmmm wonder who the soddy fan is??????