Grace Christian Coach

blackhawkdown

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from Midway and love the style of basketball played/coached at Grace. I would love for Midway to play the same style of basketball and truly beleive they could.....they just don't. I can honestly say that I don't feel any animosity toward Grace basketball coaches who have been very successful. This is why I am a little mystified that no one from Grace seems supportive of Coach Lamb.....maybe he's terribly different "off camera".

Do they even know there is a vacancy?

Maybe they're waiting on the AD to handle it....oh wait they fired the AD when they fired the basketball coach /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

This has been a very quiet coaching search. I just went to the grace website and found the below information:

Randy Down, High School Principal/Interim Athletic Director

rdown@gracebc.org

This is who interested applicants need to contact about the coaching vacancy.

• 4 weeks later...

You have to admit it's been long enough. Did you guys play in any summer camps?

It has been waaaay too long. No just went to camp for a week and did not play the local ones like in the past. Some re-grouping is in order. When it is all said and done I believe Grace will compete for the district even though they lost a ton.

It has been waaaay too long. No just went to camp for a week and did not play the local ones like in the past. Some re-grouping is in order. When it is all said and done I believe Grace will compete for the district even though they lost a ton.

I don't understand why it has taken so long...Not playing during the Summer much will no doubt hurt the team..

Any names at all being mentioned???

I don't understand why it has taken so long...Not playing during the Summer much will no doubt hurt the team..

Any names at all being mentioned???

It has taken way too long and has hurt the program by not playing summer ball. They only talked to a few people and should be ready to name a coach next week FINALLY. If they get the right guy in there and I think they will they will compete for district again even though they lost a ton of scoring and talent.

It has taken way too long and has hurt the program by not playing summer ball. They only talked to a few people and should be ready to name a coach next week FINALLY. If they get the right guy in there and I think they will they will compete for district again even though they lost a ton of scoring and talent.

Who will Grace have returning that can lead them to another district championship? Do they have any good freshmen coming in? Give us the scoop.