Whitwell's Next Head Coach

It was the girl's basketball coach I believe his name was Parker.

I heard a rumor today that Coby Holtcamp is in the process of buying a house in the Whitwell area. Can anyone confirm that?

Hey Bill 49, enlighten us about the great Ken Colquitt resigning from Grundy and being seen on the Marion County football practice field.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea like burning coaches cars to get rid of them. thats support Whitwell style. we dont need that kind of support and dont want that kind of support. we play hard and work hard and do the best we can. coach taylor told some of us the reason he is leaving and we cant blame him. as for coach thacker he is a far cry better than coach powell ever was. at least he wants to win ball games and not look good for the ladies. the problem with Whitwell for the four years i've been here is the medling parents that have no clue but want to try and run all the programs. most of em aint ever played before but they think they no better. find us a football coach. leave us alone. leave coach alone. and let us play with Tiger Pride. ya'll ruin every sport we got by sticking your noses in where they dont belong.

i dunno how this topic got to coach parker. that's a totally different situation. so is powell. thacker is more of a kid than powell was. thacker is collins reincarnated. but as for the parents there are those who are workin their tale off tryin to get ya'll a good coach and they don't need to be taken for granted. if it weren't for all the politics involved in this area we wouldn't have to put up with this administration holdin us back from gettin the people we need. i think WHS needs to go 180 on this and change directions....from the top down.

as for coach thacker he is a far cry better than coach powell ever was

Are you kidding me???? Coach Thacker may be the worst coach that Whitwell has EVER hired. My son goes to WHS and he is good friends with a few of the basketball players. If what I heard is correct Coach Thacker after a game actually told his players that he quit and would never coach at that school again yet he didn't back up those words...what kind of coach tells his players that he quits???? From all that I can tell he is very immature and I have had the displeasure of watching a couple of games this season and those boys had no clue at what they were doing. That is probably the worst coached team I have ever seen...thank goodness for the Tucker boy. Now on to the subject at hand...I hope the administration takes more consideration and time to decide who will take our Head Coaching position. We need someone with experience (not a 1st year, nonexperienced coach) and with a track record of success. I think our boys will work hard with the right motivation. Good luck to the administration in finding a Great Coach. GO TIGERS!

well i agree about the thacker thing but thats off subject an does anyone actually have a list of who aplied? or is it jus rumors flying around about a coach from somewhere other than raceway coaching at whitwell for once

LOL, KL about spit up the mountain dew after reading this one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />