Whitwell's Next Head Coach

i'm more concerned for these kids and gettin a coach who is worth their time and their parents time than i am with a middle aged man tryin to pick a fight over somethin stupid. heck i'm also concerned for the whole town: students, parents, and friends who are gettin jipped five dollars every friday night plus gas if they travel with em. if we'd stop hirin people just cause we know and have grown up with them maybe we would have room to hire someone who has been outside this town who's actually qualified. i'm tired of all the politics in this town. it's time we turn this train around cause doin things that way ain't workin no more.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow getting a little childish around here. Is this a post about a coaching position for the students or a pi**ing contest between those that don't have the kids interest at heart. Are there any alumni in the surrounding area that might be good candidates. Surely there is some that got out of the valley and learned a thing or two.

Anybody contacted Colby Holtcamp?

seriously guys we need to talk about coaches spring practice is right around the corner.the coaches that have been mentioned on these posts probably wont even be considered at least i hope not because they have had their chances and they chose to quit on these kids and im sure those players do not want them back either.Does anyone know any new coaches that could turn this program around for now and the future, that may be interested in this job.

(PS) Guys get back on topic and stop taking jabs at each other and lets try to do whats best for whitwell highschool football program and find a new GOOD coach.

If Whitwell were using their heads they would ante up and go after Coach Grider at So. Pitt. I know for a fact he has ties to Whitwell and he would never put up with alot of the crap that is going on there now. Not saying they would win a state championship but all of the junk surrounding the program now would disappear cause he would tell all of these so called supporters to jump off a bridge. Know it sounds crazy but if they approach got a gut feeling that he may suprise some people. What more does he have to prove in So. Pitt?

If Whitwell were using their heads they would ante up and go after Coach Grider at So. Pitt. I know for a fact he has ties to Whitwell and he would never put up with alot of the crap that is going on there now. Not saying they would win a state championship but all of the junk surrounding the program now would disappear cause he would tell all of these so called supporters to jump off a bridge. Know it sounds crazy but if they approach got a gut feeling that he may suprise some people. What more does he have to prove in So. Pitt?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Grider isn't leaving the gold mine that he has at South pitt. everyone knows that job makes a coach look brilliant. What about former Marion boss Ken Colquitt?? He knows how to make a team competitive.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Grider isn't leaving the gold mine that he has at South pitt. everyone knows that job makes a coach look brilliant. What about former Marion boss Ken Colquitt?? He knows how to make a team competitive.

We all know that good players make a coach alot better but what did Colquitt do at Grundy? Its about the overall program and making the most out of what you have which has not been done at Whitwell. Truth -- You obviously have a problem with him. Still think he could be the answer.

Give him a call, never know what he will say. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Truth Prevails just doesn't like Grider because he has put the mercy rule into effect for the last 3 years. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

good thinkin vic probably want take the job but his brother just might....................Good thinkin

KL says, maybe if Vic comes, Heath would come as a package deal. Throw enough money out there and Principal Pratt would come too. That is where he began. He may want to retire where he started. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />