Lewis v. Decatur Co.

Panther26

Guest 80YARDDRIVE

I know you ezt51. I hammered your head several times in my career. You are the last person in Lewis Co. that should be talking trash on the internet. The only thing that has made LC as good as they have been is all the perry co. athletes that have gone to hohenwald. That will end soon. We will play LC again, once we get all our boys playing at home. The LC program will slowly wilt without our help!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll all think that this is going to be a close game its gonna be over in 15 mins. you cant stop the over powering ellis dailey #4 he'll tear you up it doesnt matter how large your line backers are. you'll be lucky if you can hold him under 200 yards. david sharp #16 quarterback will be so dominant tonite even though he's battling a mouth injury but decatur co. better be aware that the defense is better than you all think. there hasnt been one BIG play given up all season. you better be ready because it wont be close.

Lewis Co on top 46-14 :D:D:D golfinman

oh my god lewis county!!! Let's be scared b-c they can play ball. Who the crap cares, David Sharp, remember playing P.C and you had to get out of the game b-c you were getting hit too hard? Guess what I'll bring the body bag to the game this year b-c you are going DOWN!!!!!

Lewis county is entirly over rated. In the pre season collinwood killed them. Collinwood is just as good as most of the teams L.C will play going into the playoffs. I want say L.C isn't good , b-c they are but they are OVER RATED!!!!! I know P.C hasn't gone as far as one question HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU'VE WON THE STATE???????? HA

Posted by imaviking:

LC got lucky Friday against overrated Harpeth. Crybaby softballer you are wrong from what I hear. The calls were legit and should have been called. Panthers your way to DC Friday as you head through Perry County pay attention to the little town as they are ready and waiting to get their shot at LC. I'm counting down the weeks til it's us versus ya'll. Sure we're not at your level yet but not far behind either. We will be ready for you all. :D

IMAVIKING: LOOK I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK I HATE LEWIS COUNTY. THEY ARE OVER RATED BIG TIME. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.

RYAN303

Perry County is scared of noone. We'd play Brentwood Academy if we had to. We are just looking to play more schools in our region is why we are stopping play against LC.

However I know why LC is having a difficult time finding teams to play. They aren't asking the bigger and better schools in their division. They ask the Mt. Pleasants and Moore County's and Perry County's, all single A schools. Why not play up to the competition instead of down to it. That's why you never make it past the second round.

And pantherman, I didn't even know you or your family played football. And if you did I know it was only the third string or B-team that you are making fun of in most of your statements. Don't knock your roots from where you're from. You were a third stringer too, and I know you couldn't ever make it on our team, even as a third stringer.

:D

I don't think these boards were created for you to put a bunch of crap on here. These aren't hate boards. Easy enough, you can come on here everyday and put that Lewis is overrated. They are a good team. They work hard to accomplish things together, AS A TEAM. You don't need to be hating towards any team on here or a specific player! Seems to me you are envious! :D

Posted by shea04:

I don't think these boards were created for you to put a bunch of crap on here. These aren't hate boards. Easy enough, you can come on here everyday and put that Lewis is overrated. They are a good team. They work hard to accomplish things together, AS A TEAM. You don't need to be hating towards any team on here or a specific player! Seems to me you are envious! :D

Hey if you don't like what we write on here well than don't get on here. I'm proud to be a VIKING and L.C is DEFINATELY

OVER RATED!! Here's an idea let's play teams that are a lil better than us: What a minute your Lewis County the team that can't get to the big show. Granted P.C has had their rough times but we're a young team. And if I recall Ryan Hickman and Wes Waters both broke school records on your BIG PANTHER team. The only thing BIG on their team is their HEADS!!!!! :D

Look dude. I didn't play f-ball but all of my family has and if you knew your stuff then you would know who I am talking about. I sure do wish I could know who you are but your too scared to say who you are. Everyone knows who I am and I can guarentee you I could come to lil ol Perry Co. and be the next Heisman candidate for your stinkin town bc ya'll have no athletes!!!! Get over it man. Ya'll can't hang with us. I am sick and tired of you getting on here and dogging people and places for no apparent reason. I could care less what you think about me and my sports days bc I have moved on and I now support ALL of my fellow Panthers in every sport. You have never moved on and never will bc Perry co.'s "GLORY' days were years ago but you still try to kep them alive. Best thing for you to do is be a man tell us who you are and run it to our face and not behind a computer screen. People like you is why this world can't keep football what it is which is a team sport. Your always one to point out the self. Do us all a favor and make your own Perry Co. thread and when you all gain respect from other people in the state then I might give you a hand. But I promise until people like you stop getting on here making your school look like a bunch of selfish wannabes than your not gonna get any respect. Shut your mouth and buckle your straps and play ball.....but for you just shut your trap and root for your team in a respectful way. :D

I am a huge fan of Lewis County football! However I do feel there weak schedule during the regular season is why they get shell shocked during the playoffs. Some of the teams scheduled are absolutly terrible,and could barely beat a middle school team. Does a game with one of those teams help get us prepared for the Goodpasters and Lipscombs of AA.NO! I understand the competiton is a ways away but don't act like LC wouldn't put up the cash for it's team to travel. It would seem to me the coaches or athletic director would want to travel to get there team ready to contend for the state. After all isn't the goal to win the state and not just go 10-0 during the regular season. With that said tonight's game will no different, look for Lewis County to dominate. LC-42 Parsons-7! Go Panthers!!

Posted by Ryan3031:
Posted by shea04:

I don't think these boards were created for you to put a bunch of crap on here. These aren't hate boards. Easy enough, you can come on here everyday and put that Lewis is overrated. They are a good team. They work hard to accomplish things together, AS A TEAM. You don't need to be hating towards any team on here or a specific player! Seems to me you are envious! :)

Hey if you don't like what we write on here well than don't get on here. I'm proud to be a VIKING and L.C is DEFINATELY

OVER RATED!! Here's an idea let's play teams that are a lil better than us: What a minute your Lewis County the team that can't get to the big show. Granted P.C has had their rough times but we're a young team. And if I recall Ryan Hickman and Wes Waters both broke school records on your BIG PANTHER team. The only thing BIG on their team is their HEADS!!!!! :)

First, I'm not from Lewis Co. I have seen them play twice this year and they are a good team. I'm just giving credit where credit is due. I don't know what happened tonight, but I am sure they'll make up for the lose in the coming games. I will be sure to be at the game when Lewis plays Perry, just to see the outcome. Then we'll see who can talk.