Week 7 matches

akula21

Central 0 "The Wah" 1

Looks like the district will be held at the "Wah" this year /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

It should be an interesting district tourney this year. By the close scores of all the district games, anything might happen this year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that rumor is true. Our starting keeper went out with a concussion after the Farragut game. So we recruited Ryan Click, the shooting guard on our basketball team, and Phillip Juhlin, the quarterback of our football team. Both kids brought an awesome swagger to practice and to the game. With only one day of training we were extremely impressed with Ryan's performance tonight. What an athlete.

As for the game...two different halfs. Bearden dominated the first half and had more opportunities. Ryan Campbell scored..he is a great player. We were very pleased with the way we bounced back in the second half. We thought we had the run of play in the second but we didn't give them as much of a butt kicking as Bearden gave us in the first. We were able to possess, and work our flanks well in the second. Ryan Pugh had a crack that hit the post near the end of the game and Bearden had several balls that they missed inside the six. All in all, Bearden has a really good side, and if we didn't wake up in the second half they could have easily taken this game. Hats off to Ryan Click for stepping up for us.

Shots:

Bearden:17

Maryville:11

(Bearden could have something totally different because we had a different count than the announcer at half time.

Ned, how much trouble would you guys be in if that QB went down with a serious injury?

Sounds like a brave move to go recruit players from other sports to play Keeper for you the day before the Bearden game. Glad to see it worked out for you.

How did that kid named "Scrappy" do?

I'm looking into the Catholic game... according to Eurosport it was a 3-0 win, but it says in the side bar "JV game only", so I don't know if Stone forfeited?

Talked to Catholic coach. Varsity did play, and the score was 3-0. Eurosport has been putting that "JV game only" on some of his game for an unknown reason.

Still don't know Loudon score.

Any details on the ravenwood vs centennial game?

I BELIEVE that Centennial beat Ravenwood, but I am not sure of the actual score. But this game is a very interesting one so if anyone has anymore details on the game, I would love to hear about it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I BELIEVE that Centennial beat Ravenwood, but I am not sure of the actual score. But this game is a very interesting one so if anyone has anymore details on the game, I would love to hear about it. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes, Centennial beat Ravenwood 2-1 but i was just seeing if anyone had some details

Centennial beat ravenwood 2-1. Ravenwood did not look very good all around. Centennial was more hungry from the start and took advantage of their opportunities. Michael dodson from centennial scored both goals and gave the ravenwood midfield and centerbacks a very hard time. Ryan bristol had two rediculous saves and grabbed anything that was in the air anywhere inside the box. Centennial deserved the win. Ravenwood looked slow out the start and never really stepped on the gas. They possesed the ball the majority of the time but their attacks always fell apart in the midfield. Ravenwood had 8 shots to centennials 3. Centennial pressured hard the whole game and ravenwood was never really able to get control of the game.