Bearden vs Farragut

OnThePitch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn County has played both teams. I would totally disagree with Stud who predicts a 4-1 Farragut win.

I would say Farragut has better skill, Bearden is a better "team".

I'll predict the upset--Bearden 2, Farragut 1.

Good luck to both teams and coaches.

McMinn County has played both teams. I would totally disagree with Stud who predicts a 4-1 Farragut win.

I would say Farragut has better skill, Bearden is a better "team".

I'll predict the upset--Bearden 2, Farragut 1.

Good luck to both teams and coaches.

First let me say several years ago I watched Bearden play Maryville and thought Farragut would stomp Bearden when they played, a different Bearden than what played Maryville came to play Farragut and so it goes both ways and always has. So McMinn playing both teams means nothing at game time. Second when did McMinn play each team, some teams take awhile to gel and both Turner and Culbreth work to get their teams to peak so early contest may be irrevalent.. Secondly, diffferent teams play weaker Teams different, some excel some play down. Who played McMinn which way? .

First let me say several years ago I watched Bearden play Maryville and thought Farragut would stomp Bearden when they played, a different Bearden than what played Maryville came to play Farragut and so it goes both ways and always has. So McMinn playing both teams means nothing at game time. Second when did McMinn play each team, some teams take awhile to gel and both Turner and Culbreth work to get their teams to peak so early contest may be irrevalent.. Secondly, diffferent teams play weaker Teams different, some excel some play down. Who played McMinn which way? .

McMinn lost to Farragut 2-1 on March 10.

McMinn lost to Bearden 3-1 on April 17.

according to Euro of course..

and I think no matter which way the game goes, Bearden could be upset the next day vs. Maryville.

I certainly hope you arent calling McMinn a weak team. We will play anybody, as our schedule indicates. Sometimes we hold our own (Cleveland, Farragut, Bearden), sometimes we dont (Baylor, Hendersonville). But please dont insult us by calling us weak.

We played Farragut early and Bearden last week. I believe that these two teams will face each other in the District Final, and Region final. So thursdays match will only be round 1.

I certainly hope you arent calling McMinn a weak team. We will play anybody, as our schedule indicates. Sometimes we hold our own (Cleveland, Farragut, Bearden), sometimes we dont (Baylor, Hendersonville). But please dont insult us by calling us weak.

We played Farragut early and Bearden last week. I believe that these two teams will face each other in the District Final, and Region final. So thursdays match will only be round 1.

Coach, Please forgive me , I didn't mean you were a weak team, I just meant not as good as the two teams mentioned so it was worded wrong. You have done a great job since you got there and have had some teams with great records. So, Please relax, we all know you will play anybody and since you get the big games that shows you are well respected as well as your trips to the state tournament. I do have one thought question for you, if you had played Bearden first and then Farragut a month later would you have seen different teams?

Coach, Please forgive me , I didn't mean you were a weak team, I just meant not as good as the two teams mentioned so it was worded wrong. You have done a great job since you got there and have had some teams with great records. So, Please relax, we all know you will play anybody and since you get the big games that shows you are well respected as well as your trips to the state tournament. I do have one thought question for you, if you had played Bearden first and then Farragut a month later would you have seen different teams?

No problem onthepitch. I understand what your are saying, but we have played both for several years now--so i would like to think that neither team would take us lightly.

and yes, teams do peak and gel at different times. My team is better now than we were in early March.

Thanks for your posts and comments. Have a great day.

CREE,

Do yourself (and the rest of us) a favor and quit posting in this topic. I will forget that you did (for your sake).

Your games have no signifigance to either one of these teams.

There was never any disrespect. You are obviously looking for a problem.

Thank you for your time and attention,

sTuD

A. You cant make me stop posting on this topic. We have played both teams, so i feel we can comment all we like.

b. I was not looking for a problem.