for Coach Cranford

Tracy Beets

ast Mo West

former head coach @ West Greeene

WILDCARD

former East coach now in GA

Mike "Stomper" Duffie

Last East coach to make substate.

This is what they say at the Hardees in White Pine.

Good Luck to Coach Wright

So, are they going to have a selection process, or just appoint someone, like they did the girl's coach?

Haven't heard. But it was interesting how the girls deal went down. I would think with the direction of the program and the expectations and standards that Coach Wright set that they would have to open it up. It should be a very appealing job for someone.

I am not sure that funds become available in Morristown. At least not for basketball.

Agree with Duncan, it's pretty well known that he is not all that happy with current G'ville situation. I don't think East pays as well as G'ville, but don't know that for sure. Creech has gone after it before, not sure if anything has changed. Beets could be a possibility.

I'm assuming that Greeneville pays a lot more than Morristown, but if they really want Coach Duncan they can negotiate a comparable salary. I'm sure Pigeon Forge (Sevier Co.) paid a whole lot more than Hamblen Co. when Coach Wright left. By the way Good Luck at Oakland coach.

Tony Scott was an assistant under Coach Mike "Stomper" Duffie at Morristown East, but he's not interested in the position.

I worked with the girls coach at Catholic and Coach Scott. He is a fine coach I bet he could be encouraged to return home. He is to good of a coach not to be a head coach. Did a great job at Central.

Everyone talks about all these young coaches in the area and I believe the best one around is the young guy from Gatlinburg Pittman. Don't know his name but saw him coach against my grandson's team and he does a great job! Great motivator and looks like he is a winner.GP has been pretty good last three years. Any comments on that?

Everyone talks about all these young coaches in the area and I believe the best one around is the young guy from Gatlinburg Pittman. Don't know his name but saw him coach against my grandson's team and he does a great job! Great motivator and looks like he is a winner.GP has been pretty good last three years. Any comments on that?

He seems to do a good job. Very intense and players play hard, just not a ton of experience. Would probably be a candidate if he was interested.