Nick Bryant named Grundy Head Coach

DelTavian

Bill, I am going to ask you to take your own advice and stick to the Marion County thread.

The Grundy thread needs to be focused only by those truly dedicated and concerned with GC.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> theeeeeeeeeeeeee olle switcherroooo

Coach Mcneece, Whats up with the Middle School Program ? Dooo WE EVEN have one ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can Grundy ever expect to have a successful middle school program without a middle school.

could be the worst feeder program in the area. So what are these new coaches going to do to improve the overall program on the mountain?

Still waiting for someone with some experience to be named as a major part of this program!

How is all this youth going to compete when it is game time with Marion, SouthPitt, and a resurgent Sequatchie?

How can Grundy ever expect to have a successful middle school program without a middle school.

could be the worst feeder program in the area. So what are these new coaches going to do to improve the overall program on the mountain?

Still waiting for someone with some experience to be named as a major part of this program!

How is all this youth going to compete when it is game time with Marion, SouthPitt, and a resurgent Sequatchie?

Hargis a youth? Man he's 38. Lol. John will work hard and has put very good coaches around him. Keith Cook has been around the program a long time and knows the game. Dale James is very good and played in college. Nick Meeks, Todd Floyd and Matthew Campbell will be huge positives for the young Jackets. Give these guys a chance. I don't know what some of you guys want? By the way ask them how much money they make.

Good post chs4life! Anybody that knows these kids on the mountain knows why we coach for littel to no money dont let our record last year cloud youre eyes we will be better the kids attitudes are different as well as the coaches.I hope the community gets behind these kids,I always played harder when the stands where full and the people where screaming and chearing us on.Be proud of these kids there putting in all they got.When everybody is laying in a pool or in the shade there running and lifting weights wanting and hopeing to do someting to make us proud and some even have jobs.Well I guess Ill get off my soap box. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Hargis a youth? Man he's 38. Lol. John will work hard and has put very good coaches around him. Keith Cook has been around the program a long time and knows the game. Dale James is very good and played in college. Nick Meeks, Todd Floyd and Matthew Campbell will be huge positives for the young Jackets. Give these guys a chance. I don't know what some of you guys want? By the way ask them how much money they make.

I don't have any problems with anyone you named but who on this list has ever called a play at the High School level? Name a coach anywhere on this staff who is even been a coordinator.

It takes more than age to make experience. Hargis will have his hands full. You have to give him some respect just for taking the challenge. No coach ever got into coaching for the money!

The question remains how will this new staff compete with Marion, SouthPitt, Sequatchie. The old SVC.

What I want is the old SVC teams to all improve and have great competion between each other. Is that so much?

I don't have any problems with anyone you named but who on this list has ever called a play at the High School level? Name a coach anywhere on this staff who is even been a coordinator.

It takes more than age to make experience. Hargis will have his hands full. You have to give him some respect just for taking the challenge. No coach ever got into coaching for the money!

The question remains how will this new staff compete with Marion, SouthPitt, Sequatchie. The old SVC.

What I want is the old SVC teams to all improve and have great competion between each other. Is that so much?

This is the middle school coaches not high school.

Matt Campbell the kicker ???? NOW that's something I'd like to see, Grundy with a kicker once again....

Todd taught me alot helped fix a lot of my form in the weight room, helped me reach another level of playing, also spanked his butt in that weight lifting competition I aint EVER gonna let him live that one down!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />