Nick Bryant named Grundy Head Coach

DelTavian

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotttttttttttttttttttttttaaa Love the Justin Bryant hire!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is gonna help the kids get a little pep in there step, a lil swagggggggggggggggg, Was also the smartest player on the field when he balled.

Any idea's who's on this list of Volunteers ?

Imma throw a couple names out there, Darrell Graham(One of the best coach's in the county idc @ what level he coached at he knows football,

heck anyone know what Lewie Ladd is doing ?? He's a great ball coach, could offer alot volunteer if you can get him out there.

Ryan Vanhooser....

Kevin Coffelt- Just about everyone young kid in the county know's him and Look's up to him at that.

Gotttttttttttttttttttttttaaa Love the Justin Bryant hire!!!!!!!!!!!! This guy is gonna help the kids get a little pep in there step, a lil swagggggggggggggggg, Was also the smartest player on the field when he balled.

Imma throw a couple names out there, Darrell Graham(One of the best coach's in the county idc @ what level he coached at he knows football,

heck anyone know what Lewie Ladd is doing ?? He's a great ball coach, could offer alot volunteer if you can get him out there.

Ryan Vanhooser....

Kevin Coffelt- Just about everyone young kid in the county know's him and Look's up to him at that.

Louie Ladd coaches girls golf

Look at article and then look at staff Predictions by ole Bigmoney and see if i was close.

Dang I am goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd

I think a little bird told you. You're not that smart. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Louie Ladd coaches girls golf

I think a little bird told you. You're not that smart. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did not know we had a Women s golf team... bam learn something new everyday =)

He'd still be a great assistant... Only man I ever heard Colquette give due credit.

Ryan Vanhooser....

Have we heard who the official members of the staff are and especially who is the Defensive coordinator? Has Justin been hired? It is good to have young coaches who played for Grundy but where is the experience going to come from? I have seen a lot of possible volunteers. Who are going to be the teachers on this staff

Colquit leaving for Marion? Is this a good thing for Grundy football? I would say yes.

Should be a good thing for the whole school! The whole school needs some new excitement. Its been a hard couple of years up there! But there goes a coach with a wealth of knowledge that this young staff could lean on! Looks like Marion's coaching staff will have more years of experience than Grundy's staff has been alive? Just a guess. Don't know how long Paul, Randy, Ken, Boeck have been coaching but anyone of them has more experience than the total members of the comfirmed staff.

Good Luck Grundy. Hope Nick Gets The Help He Needs.

Should be a good thing for the whole school! The whole school needs some new excitement. Its been a hard couple of years up there! But there goes a coach with a wealth of knowledge that this young staff could lean on! Looks like Marion's coaching staff will have more years of experience than Grundy's staff has been alive? Just a guess. Don't know how long Paul, Randy, Ken, Boeck have been coaching but anyone of them has more experience than the total members of the comfirmed staff.

Good Luck Grundy. Hope Nick Gets The Help He Needs.

A wealth of knowledge he may have, relating it to kids on the mountain though is clearly not his thing.

All that EXP eh ? I saw a staff like that once, ended up having to many hands in the cookie jar.

A wealth of knowledge he may have, relating it to kids on the mountain though is clearly not his thing.

All that EXP eh ? I saw a staff like that once, ended up having to many hands in the cookie jar.

Won't argue that he has trouble relating things to the kids. He is Old School. It is the young coaches that could bounce questions off of him. If he was at my school I would use him as a source. No coach should follow him blindly but learn what you can and then use what you feel is best for your team.

Hopefully this staff will learn quickly and experience won't be an issue.