"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

Boy, you really went out on a limb with these picks, I will correct you on one note.......if anyone is to challenge GP, they won't be coming out of the West.

I wouldn't bet on that...there are a couple teams out west that might be able to give it the old college try. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just 1 question.

1. Who pays the tuition for the recruited players that play for Goodpasture?

OBAMA!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now dat was funny. I know's dat dem players don't just drive to Madison and say "Hey, great town and great school...think I'll spend my monthly paycheck sendin my kid here !

Again...dat was funny. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Bestfriend" he needs to start lookin in the East toward the hills of Tennessee if he wants to see the next big test for GP! and it ain't Gibbs! Starts with a U and go figure it out for yourself! Wow he really went out for these picks! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />?  /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i hope you aren't talking about Unicoi. They played in a tournament over the weekend in Morristown and were not impressive. their defense isn't solid enough nor do they hit the ball hard enough for them not "blow anyone away". the game i saw with against Knox Central. knox central lost 1-0 on an error, and they were even missing 2 of their starters. Unicoi is not that great

OOOHHH, guess your team makes no errors, plus against good pitching it's usually a 1-0 or 2-1 loss or victory, don't discredit us out of your opinion. obviously your ego will get the best of you. Have a great day, Also we ended up winning the Tournament compliments too all the errors LOL! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We also Beat them in the play day at the powell, 1-0, I just bet it was an errror too. The lil lady that pitches for Central, I belive she goes by "Chicken" is an outstanding pitcher, with great movement. Best of luck in the remaining games Central!

Central happens to have quite an impressive defensive percentage. i'm not taking anything away from the Unicoi girls, but they're not as great as people are pushing them up to be. & yes, that is her. she's a great pitcher, just a sophomore.

Congratulations on the win against Halls, though.

Good luck to you guys as well

i hope you aren't talking about Unicoi. They played in a tournament over the weekend in Morristown and were not impressive. their defense isn't solid enough nor do they hit the ball hard enough for them not "blow anyone away". the game i saw with against Knox Central. knox central lost 1-0 on an error, and they were even missing 2 of their starters. Unicoi is not that great

WOW sounds like you've seen them play too! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Noitall is just tryin to get something stirred up about the "U". ( he has no idea) Go to their scoreboard & look at it,check out who they've beat & who those teams have played. They ain't going to take nothing back to east Tn. except a hotel bill! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Remember that you heard it from "The Ball Expert" "Unicoi" will be a "LOSER" when they come to the "Boro"! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well I hope you have one of them there storm shelters cause you are going to be blowed away with what happens to either of these two teams IF/ when they play at the "Boro"! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Maybe you should go back & look at the score's from the (2) games that North Greene played at the "Boro" last year. It wasn't even close. There are teams in other regions of the state that never make it past the Regional tourney that are better teams

You are so right on that point. Lots of people do not realize that. Sectional games should be rotated each year.

WOW sounds like you've seen them play too! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Noitall is just tryin to get something stirred up about the "U". ( he has no idea) Go to their scoreboard & look at it,check out who they've beat & who those teams have played. They ain't going to take nothing back to east Tn. except a hotel bill! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Remember that you heard it from "The Ball Expert" "Unicoi" will be a "LOSER" when they come to the "Boro"! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ball expert, you might make a good expert at Tee Ball but only if it is beginners!!

If Unicoi County makes it to the Boro it will be as a legit HIGH SCHOOL team not a recruited team from a private school that shouldn't even be playing in tournament.

Anyone at the Boro that loses will match just what you are in life a LOSER!!!!

Erwin played some of the worst games this past weekend. Trust me!

Unicoi rarely makes errors and Kara rarely lets that many runners on base.

oh but wait.......

Erwin won the tournament....

Yes, you are correct, Erwin doesn't hit the ball all that well but I can assure you they will be working on tht everyday from here on out.

and as for the N. Greene game, look at the stats.....Erwin one strike out, NG had 16....

Erwin hit the ball but NG made the plays and Erwin did not.

it happens....

Erwin played some of the worst games this past weekend. Trust me!

Unicoi rarely makes errors and Kara rarely lets that many runners on base.

oh but wait.......

Erwin won the tournament....

Yes, you are correct, Erwin doesn't hit the ball all that well but I can assure you they will be working on tht everyday from here on out.

and as for the N. Greene game, look at the stats.....Erwin one strike out, NG had 16....

Erwin hit the ball but NG made the plays and Erwin did not.

it happens....

Anyone who counts Unicoi out when it comes state tourney time has some serious issues!!!! They are an outstanding team. NGHS did not have any stats close to Unicoi, but we made the big plays and came with hits when we needed them. I have to give my girls some credit too. We did strike out 16 times to thier 1, but we did have some big hits. I said it in another post, my ultimate goal was to hold them to 20. Unicoi is an awesome team and I have the utmost respect for them and thier coach. I think if comes down to Unicoi and Goodpasture for state championship, it will be the best game of the entire tourney. I am looking forward to watching it. Good luck Unicoi!!!! You have all my support!!!! You can bet we will be pulling for you!!

Anyone who counts Unicoi out when it comes state tourney time has some serious issues!!!! They are an outstanding team. NGHS did not have any stats close to Unicoi, but we made the big plays and came with hits when we needed them. I have to give my girls some credit too. We did strike out 16 times to thier 1, but we did have some big hits. I said it in another post, my ultimate goal was to hold them to 20. Unicoi is an awesome team and I have the utmost respect for them and thier coach. I think if comes down to Unicoi and Goodpasture for state championship, it will be the best game of the entire tourney. I am looking forward to watching it. Good luck Unicoi!!!! You have all my support!!!! You can bet we will be pulling for you!!

Quick question... "When is the earliest that GP and Unicoi would play assuming they both advance...which is no guarantee for either"? My take is that Unicoi probably has the edge in pitchin and GP has the edge in hittin. With that said, GP does have strong pitching and the emotional tradition of not being the team that breaks their State Championsip Run sometimes propels teams to be better than they are in situations like dis and I think all this will be enough to overcome the big "U"...even though anything can happen when it comes down to "one game".

Unicoi is hungry I grant you that. And, GP has that big "target" on their back so if/when they make it to the 'Boro...they will bring out the best from any team they play and dats a fact. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />