"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

"birdman" that is soooo sweet of you, "taking up" for your "Buddy" like that! Your right no one should be allowed to pick on mrnonothing!But the problem is he is getting soooooooooo good at picking losers! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lexington will be the "dark horse" out of that district. Camden is good, they have split with Lexington this year but Lexington has played a couple of REAL close games with the "LADIES FROM THE WEST" this year that shows they are ready to take this district over this year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Again "Tee Baller" you are always good for a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if you think that Lexington is goin to beat Camden come on and buy my 3 bedroom brick house with 2 full bath, 2 car garage and 10 acres here at the park! I hope you get the chance to pick that loser! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again "Tee Baller" you are always good for a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if you think that Lexington is goin to beat Camden come on and buy my 3 bedroom brick house with 2 full bath, 2 car garage and 10 acres here at the park! I hope you get the chance to pick that loser! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

NOITALL if Camden beats Lexington "TWICE" tonight I will buy you a hotdog at the "BORO" this year!!!!!

NOITALL if Camden beats Lexington "TWICE" tonight I will buy you a hotdog at the "BORO" this year!!!!!

"Tee Baller" I am feelin some anger in your keys...why so many caps? Just relax the season is almost over! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"Tee Baller" I am feelin some anger in your keys...why so many caps? Just relax the season is almost over! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No anger here Noitall just thought you might want to put a little wager on it!!!

Well I am a little short on $$$$$$$$$$ but I do have some of them stamps that can buy stuff would that work?

Because Lexington is good I do agree, you made me do some research on them because I have not had a chance to see them at the park this year, like I have in the past. But I have gotten to see Camden a few times this year and I think that Coach Baker is one of them good coaches that a lot of schools wish that they had. But beaten anyone twice is a little hard to do except maybe your mother-in-law when she calls you by your wife's ex boyfriend name.....then that ain't to hard to do. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well I am a little short on $$$$$$$$$$ but I do have some of them stamps that can buy stuff would that work?

Because Lexington is good I do agree, you made me do some research on them because I have not had a chance to see them at the park this year, like I have in the past. But I have gotten to see Camden a few times this year and I think that Coach Baker is one of them good coaches that a lot of schools wish that they had. But beaten anyone twice is a little hard to do except maybe your mother-in-law when she calls you by your wife's ex boyfriend name.....then that ain't to hard to do. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So how bout that hotdog????

So how bout that hotdog????

My grandaddy always told me to never bet against someone else's trick and I believe you are tryin to trick me in thinkin that Lexington is goin to get beat twice..............that ain't a smart bet for me but if you want to buy me a hotdog I would never turn nothin down free food from a park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My grandaddy always told me to never bet against someone else's trick and I believe you are tryin to trick me in thinkin that Lexington is goin to get beat twice..............that ain't a smart bet for me but if you want to buy me a hotdog I would never turn nothin down free food from a park! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now good "Dr"...Lexington ain't gonna get beat twice. I DON'T THINK @!

But, I do know dat money had Lincoln County going to da region as well.

Look what happened dar.

Keep dem feet outta da water "Dr", cuz there is "sharks" swimmin around da pond. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Trick???? How was I trying to trick you Noitall? Your the one that said thatCamden would not Lose the district to Lexington! I was just takin you up on it!! Well "My Darkhorse" pick took care of business last night it did take an extra inning but not a second game. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You've gotta start havin some faith in me cause I know what I'm talkin about!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

.............and you picked 3 teams that 95% of the people on CoachT would pick.............lay off my buddy.

Let's hear your dark "horses", or do you just pick the "no-brainers"?

"Lexington will be the "dark horse" out of that district. Camden is good, they have split with Lexington this year but Lexington has played a couple of REAL close games with the "LADIES FROM THE WEST" this year that shows they are ready to take this district over this year! "

Well "birdman" my "darkhorse" pick fared pretty well last night against Camden /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but you must remember "birdman" I don't pick "LOSERS" like your "buddy" Noitall I only pick the WINNERS! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mrnoitall when I see you at the "boro" just remember I like mustard,relish,onions & some of those little peppers on my hotdog! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Next time we can wager a RC cause I think I'll need something to drink with that! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />