"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

Im sure you do have talented teams coming from Marshall County and its great that you have made it this far, but you have Trinity and Huntingdon most likely headed your way, and I am not so sure West Tenn will be going back with a big ole cup of disappointment, any team that faces these pitchers better be on their A game, and for the record I dont have a dog in this race, but I do know how good these teams are. Good Luck

They ain't got a chance! I'm sure you do think they are good. beating on those other weak west tn teams all the time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea tca "ocasionally" plays in Middle TN. (huntington never comes up here) but it won't be enough to overcome what is coming at them Next Week You folks just wait & see! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well "Dumbitup" I just love this time of year as some folks get closer to packing their bag's for the sought after trip to the "BORO" the "SMACK" has already started flying!!!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This will be a great week of softball,will answer alot of question's, we will pretty much know at week's end who the "Real deal's" are. But the one thing for sure is that when some of these rematches from last year take place at the "Boro" Nobody is going to want to miss it cause it will be some great games. And your right "NEWBIE", "The Rockets will Fly"................................ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

No smack here "NOBALLEXPERT" !!!! Just the truth! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Everyone will see next week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They ain't got a chance! I'm sure you do think they are good. beating on those other weak west tn teams all the time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea tca "ocasionally" plays in Middle TN. (huntington never comes up here) but it won't be enough to overcome what is coming at them Next Week You folks just wait & see! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sounds like TCA and Huntington should stay home and save their travel money. Who is the lock to win next week?

Lawrence County is another small county that for the 2nd year in a row have all three high schools moving on to the next round. Going by the CoachT power rankings: Summertown is ranked 5th in A, Loretto is 8th in AA, and Lawrence County is ranked 14th in the state in AAA. Pretty impressive for a place that's not known for their "Softball Programs". Good Luck to all of the Lawrence and Marshall teams in representing the "Little Counties".

Might not have went on but not many counties, if any, has ever had 3 High Schools (Summertown, Lawrenceburg, & Loretto) in 3 differerent classifications to make it to the Sub-State (Sectionals) as these Lawrence County Teams did last year!

you obviously haven't seen any team other than the two Marshall county teams. Trinity has great hitting and great pitching. If you watched them you would know that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea yea lets just wait and see if ya'll can catch up to what will be coming at you next week. Im sure you realize you will be facing a pitcher who is signed to UT Knoxville, that is, if you get that far into the tournament.

you obviously haven't seen any team other than the two Marshall county teams. Trinity has great hitting and great pitching. If you watched them you would know that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To beat us they have to score runs which they won't be able to do! You folks keep talkin but you will see next week whom ever make's it there, The Rockets will fly!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

To beat us they have to score runs which they won't be able to do! You folks keep talkin but you will see next week whom ever make's it there, The Rockets will fly!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

you have to score to win. if the rockets play Trinity they won't score. and it might help if you see your competition before you make such bold comments. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you have to score to win. if the rockets play Trinity they won't score. and it might help if you see your competition before you make such bold comments. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmmmmmmmmm we beat them TWICE to end their season last year! They have the same team this year OOP'S except for the 2 seniors that graduated.

You tcs folks keep talkin that smack and when/if you make it here you will see.

Again, please know what you're talking about. Orangeandwhite is a Creekwood fan; chipsmom is a Westview fan. The only fan talking crap is YOU! I'm also wondering who this TCS is you keep talking about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Again, please know what you're talking about. Orangeandwhite is a Creekwood fan; chipsmom is a Westview fan. The only fan talking crap is YOU! I'm also wondering who this TCS is you keep talking about. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This seems to be a classic case of someone "stirring" it up. He/she is probably sitting back laughing at the reaction to some of his/her silly comments. If indeed playitup is actually a Forrest fan, he is fully aware of how fortunate they were to beat Trinity last year and how difficult it will be to beat Huntingdon/Trinity again this year. Trust me everyone who knows a lick about softball this year knows about the two west TN 1A teams that will have to be dealt with in Murfreesboro.

This seems to be a classic case of someone "stirring" it up. He/she is probably sitting back laughing at the reaction to some of his/her silly comments. If indeed playitup is actually a Forrest fan, he is fully aware of how fortunate they were to beat Trinity last year and how difficult it will be to beat Huntingdon/Trinity again this year. Trust me everyone who knows a lick about softball this year knows about the two west TN 1A teams that will have to be dealt with in Murfreesboro.

You just hit the nail on the head. Ever heard the phrase "Wait til LAST year"?