"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

Well until all privates are put into a class of their own[ which they should be] there always will be a debate just look at who is at state every year in all the sports, it aint no coincedent its not fair to the little guys that work hard to get there and face a private that should be in a higher class or one of their of their own Dont give me the student population as one of the facts that is total BS

Well "buddy" there is a good place to discuss this at http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.php?showforum=37

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you try telling us we don't already expect. Everyone already knows those three are the favorites to win state. And as for Kat's sister she is not nearly as good as Kat.

"orange & white" These are my predictions for who will win State in D1 I'm sure there are different opinions on the matter & not to say that they are wrong & I'm right but just predictions. As with any prediction I just looked at the records of the respective teams, who they have won against & who they HAVE NOT lost against, but there are a couple of teams in each class that will not just let them have it by any means. Thats what makes this sooo much fun. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

As for the other, I'm not going to try & defend a specific player against someone who obviously has ANGER

towards them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well until all privates are put into a class of their own[ which they should be] there always will be a debate just look at who is at state every year in all the sports, it aint no coincedent its not fair to the little guys that work hard to get there and face a private that should be in a higher class or one of their of their own Dont give me the student population as one of the facts that is total BS

those darned private schools! "it aint no coincedent" that when they are not winning state championships, they are spending a little time in English class.

"orange & white" These are my predictions for who will win State in D1 I'm sure there are different opinions on the matter & not to say that they are wrong & I'm right but just predictions. As with any prediction I just looked at the records of the respective teams, who they have won against & who they HAVE NOT lost against, but there are a couple of teams in each class that will not just let them have it by any means. Thats what makes this sooo much fun. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

As for the other, I'm not going to try & defend a specific player against someone who obviously has ANGER

towards them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

TBall, I does respect you and what you say. Yes, there is a forum for public v private and I thank you for that info comin from such a newbie like me. Now, are directin dem others who started dis change of debate...or are you just directing at da folks who don't THINK like you? That is my question and have a good day.

Either way, I do respect your position and I hope you can respect dem positions who is not thinkin quite like you...cuz there is many of em out dar. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

TBall, I does respect you and what you say. Yes, there is a forum for public v private and I thank you for that info comin from such a newbie like me. Now, are directin dem others who started dis change of debate...or are you just directing at da folks who don't THINK like you? That is my question and have a good day.

Either way, I do respect your position and I hope you can respect dem positions who is not thinkin quite like you...cuz there is many of em out dar.

Thank's mrniceguy you are all right I don't care what them folks are saying. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The bottom line is this- The good teams are good because the ladies on the team are always working hard to get better. Doesn't matter if they are a public like Beech or a Private like GP & TCA.The girls play/practice in the summer,fall & spring & in the winter they are hitting the weights & hitting in an indoor cage. They aren't just born "skilled". Lots of kid's have natural athletic tendacies "some" take advantage of that & work hard to get "skilled". (Some programs promote that better than others) I believe that this is one of the reasons that these 3 teams will be the last 3 standing at the "boro". To be a starter on any of these 3 teams(& some others) you must be working hard year round or you won't play. That competition promotes players to work harder making the "Team" better. So work harder to get better to make your team better or you better be o.k. with playing on a 3rd place team or riding the "wooden pony" on a good team! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have just 1 question.

1. Who pays the tuition for the recruited players that play for Goodpasture?

Now da "tuition" comment was kinda harsh unless you know something no one else knows.

I does have a problem wit da public v private on a number of fronts. The private school can develop a team from the county they are in, the surrounding counties...and the whole state for that matter. You would not believe how far some of dem girls at GPS drive to go to dat dar school and dats a fact.

Anywho, a team like Unicoi must develop their team within a tight restricted zone. When da private folk say "If you work hard and play travel ball you'd be as good as us". Bull Malarkey. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

What is da truth is da fact that if the publics had da type of zoning ability dat dem privates have...everything would change.

And dem privates would not be happy.

Thank you and good-bye

Thank's mrniceguy you are all right I don't care what them folks are saying. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The bottom line is this- The good teams are good because the ladies on the team are always working hard to get better. Doesn't matter if they are a public like Beech or a Private like GP & TCA.The girls play/practice in the summer,fall & spring & in the winter they are hitting the weights & hitting in an indoor cage. They aren't just born "skilled". Lots of kid's have natural athletic tendacies "some" take advantage of that & work hard to get "skilled". (Some programs promote that better than others) I believe that this is one of the reasons that these 3 teams will be the last 3 standing at the "boro". To be a starter on any of these 3 teams(& some others) you must be working hard year round or you won't play. That competition promotes players to work harder making the "Team" better. So work harder to get better to make your team better or you better be o.k. with playing on a 3rd place team or riding the "wooden pony" on a good team! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think it is any coincidence that 3 of the top pitchers in the state are on these teams...............regardless of how "skilled" your team is, you'd better have a "skilled" pitcher.

I don't think it is any coincidence that 3 of the top pitchers in the state are on these teams...............regardless of how "skilled" your team is, you'd better have a "skilled" pitcher.

All 3 of those teams have great pitching and also seem to put a bunch of runs on the score board! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I does have a problem wit da public v private on a number of fronts. The private school can develop a team from the county they are in, the surrounding counties...and the whole state for that matter. You would not believe how far some of dem girls at GPS drive to go to dat dar school and dats a fact.

GPS IS A DII SCHOOL. WHO CARES WHAT THEY DO? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GPS IS A DII SCHOOL. WHO CARES WHAT THEY DO? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dats why day is in tha "Division" !!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why don't you try telling us we don't already expect. Everyone already knows those three are the favorites to win state. And as for Kat's sister she is not nearly as good as Kat.

Mr. O&W, I see where you are comparing two sisters on the same team now. And, it seems as if you are comparing the ace pitcher for Beech who is a junior with the #2 who is a freshman. And, you feel that you have someone that is "nearly as good as Kat Banks"?

From experience, let me assure you that talking down players at any level to make a point is certainly beneath most good intellectual people's standings. And, you seem quite intellectual. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Mr. O&W, I see where you are comparing two sisters on the same team now. And, it seems as if you are comparing the ace pitcher for Beech who is a junior with the #2 who is a freshman. And, you feel that you have someone that is "nearly as good as Kat Banks"?

From experience, let me assure you that talking down players at any level to make a point is certainly beneath most good intellectual people's standings. And, you seem quite intellectual. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And yes, per Mr. Noitall, I am a Newbie.

Well folks it??™s hard to believe that today 4 weeks from now the games will be over. Everything we??™ve talked about & thought about happening will just be history & memories from this season. All the girls have been workin & playin hard to get to the ???boro??? & only 1 team in each class will be Champion. I??™m not gonna try & take ol??™e Noitall??™s job from him & try & tell you who from only the Mid State is going to make it there. I??™m going to tell you who is going to win it ALL from where ever they come from east middle or west. Now I??™m not trying to make anyone mad by not putting your babies team there, these are just MY picks to WIN IT ALL. I??™ve seen lots of games this year but not as many as I could if the good Lord hadn??™t blessed us with all the rain this year. But I??™m sure the really good teams have still managed to find games to play.

These are good picks, these teams have proven that they can not just keep games close to good teams but they can BEAT good teams and that is why I??™ve picked??™em. So here it goes. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AAA- Beech : These ladies have it going on, alot of talent on the field & especially in the circle- Kat is real, real good. This Team will be more than any team they face at the ???boro??? can handle. These Ladies will be good for a while too, Kat??™s younger sister is just waiting to take over in the circle!

AA- Goodpasture: This Team is fun to watch play on defense & at the plate.

Their pitching is good & opposing teams will have a lot of trouble scoring the go ahead run on them at the ???boro???. The only Team that might challenge will come from the West.

A- Trinity: Is this the same team as last year? Pitching has always been very strong. Watched a couple of games in Franklin last weekend & these ladies looked MUCH different than at the ???boro??? last year. Good defense & fun to watch at the plate, very focused. Will be too hard to handle, You could see that these ladies were on a mission last week & I don??™t think that it??™s over quite yet.

Now if your going to the Reservation to make some bets this weekend you should think seriously about putting some coin on these three teams!

Good luck to all who are fortunate to participate at the Spring Fling! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think that the single A trophy stays in Marshall Co. AGAIN this year. Trinity is too young, yes they have good pitching but so do other teams. The more mature teams from Marshall Co. will prevail in this one, those young players will be to much for the team to overcome this year! Marshall Co. will dominate! I cant wait for the rockets to launch!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />