"THE" BallExpert's State Tourney Predictions!

TBALLEXPERT

Mrnoitall when I see you at the "boro" just remember I like mustard,relish,onions & some of those little peppers on my hotdog! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Next time we can wager a RC cause I think I'll need something to drink with that! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I want the kitchen sink on mime stuff. You see if it is free I like it, just like our President is doin gavin it all away where my little "Bubba's" great great great great great great great great grandkids can pay it back! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about...too young. They start 2 seniors, 4 juniors, 1 sophomore, and 2 freshmen...too young? Before you make a comment, might be good if you knew what you were talking about. So 36-1 is just an okay record, having beat GP, Huntingdon, Saint Benedict, and everybody else? Might not want to book your ticket on that rocket just yet.

I have high hopes for our Lady Rockets, but look for the ladies from south Marshall County to make a lot of noise, too. The Lady Bulldogs have been doing great!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have high hopes for our Lady Rockets, but look for the ladies from south Marshall County to make a lot of noise, too. The Lady Bulldogs have been doing great!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Rockets will fly all the way to the championship, again! It will be an ALL Marshall Co.Single A Finals.

It doesn't matter what all the expert's and noitall's say on this website because that is the way its going to be. Those teams from WTn are just going to be coming to the boro for a cup of disapointment just like last year!!!!!!!!

The Rockets will fly all the way to the championship, again! It will be an ALL Marshall Co. Finals.

It doesn't matter what all the expert's and noitall's say on this website because that is the way its going to be. Those teams from WTn are just going to be coming to the boro for a cup of disapointment just like last year!!!!!!!!

Thats a mighty big assumption about the teams in West Tenn. You obviously dont know anything about the talent we have over here. Better be careful it is usually the teams who you underestimate who will jump up and bite you in the behind.

The Rockets will fly all the way to the championship, again! It will be an ALL Marshall Co. Finals.

You are crazy to think that it will be an "ALL Marshall Co. Final". The teams from west TN are good and you will realize that when you actually see them play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If anybody is assuming anything, it's you. We have a great deal of respect for any team who makes it to the 'boro, whether it be from east, middle, or west. We're just saying that there are two very talented teams from Marshall county in class A this year, as last year. How many counties have more than one school representing them that are as small as Marshall County (3 high schools)? Not very many. Good luck to all!! District, region, sub-state-STATE!!

If anybody is assuming anything, it's you. We have a great deal of respect for any team who makes it to the 'boro, whether it be from east, middle, or west. We're just saying that there are two very talented teams from Marshall county in class A this year, as last year. How many counties have more than one school representing them that are as small as Marshall County (3 high schools)? Not very many. Good luck to all!! District, region, sub-state-STATE!!

Lawrence County is another small county that for the 2nd year in a row have all three high schools moving on to the next round. Going by the CoachT power rankings: Summertown is ranked 5th in A, Loretto is 8th in AA, and Lawrence County is ranked 14th in the state in AAA. Pretty impressive for a place that's not known for their "Softball Programs". Good Luck to all of the Lawrence and Marshall teams in representing the "Little Counties".

since your bringing up small counties, dickson county only has two high schools both are advancing to the region and both have a good shot at advancing to the next round. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And you obviously don't know much about your competition.

Im sure you do have talented teams coming from Marshall County and its great that you have made it this far, but you have Trinity and Huntingdon most likely headed your way, and I am not so sure West Tenn will be going back with a big ole cup of disappointment, any team that faces these pitchers better be on their A game, and for the record I dont have a dog in this race, but I do know how good these teams are. Good Luck

The Rockets will fly all the way to the championship, again! It will be an ALL Marshall Co.Single A Finals.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well "Dumbitup" I just love this time of year as some folks get closer to packing their bag's for the sought after trip to the "BORO" the "SMACK" has already started flying!!!!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This will be a great week of softball,will answer alot of question's, we will pretty much know at week's end who the "Real deal's" are. But the one thing for sure is that when some of these rematches from last year take place at the "Boro" Nobody is going to want to miss it cause it will be some great games. And your right "NEWBIE", "The Rockets will Fly"................................ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

"Lexington will be the "dark horse" out of that district. Camden is good, they have split with Lexington this year but Lexington has played a couple of REAL close games with the "LADIES FROM THE WEST" this year that shows they are ready to take this district over this year! "

Well "birdman" my "darkhorse" pick fared pretty well last night against Camden /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but you must remember "birdman" I don't pick "LOSERS" like your "buddy" Noitall I only pick the WINNERS! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Teeball,

Were you at the Camden-Lexington game? If so, was it as close as the score?

Teeball,

Were you at the Camden-Lexington game? If so, was it as close as the score?

JTK, I would have loved to make that trip over to WTN to see that ballgame! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I was able to get some inning by inning update's from a good friend, sounded like a great game very close game that went an extra inning but opportunities existed to end in regulation but just didn't happen. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />