NEW STATE COACHES POLLS RELEASED

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Bearden has played well in Knoxville this season and exceeded most expectations, I still think Farragut is the team to beat in the Eastern part of the state. I would have FHS number 2 in state and BHS number three in the state. Not a bad district to have two teams ranked that high!!

Knoxbball 3 i agree with you i dont think Bearden is the number 2 team in the state.. Farragut won their district yet again this year BUT im not taking anything away from Bearden they did beat Farragut twice this year. I've seen both teams twice this year and definitely believe Farragut is the better team out of the two. Good luck to both teams this post season should be very interesting!

I think its a mixture of DII having a down year overall, along with a lack of schools to rank. There is a very limited number of DII large schools statewide to rank, and it is going to get even smaller next year.

Smaller? Which schools are leaving D2 and how is that allowable since the students they have were able to receive financial aid.