Cleveland Raiders Nationally Ranked

BackyardLegend

Well, Coolbreeze, I take it you think your team is going to win state so why don't you enlighten us to who that will be.

You seem to have all the answers or do you just make claims without any facts to back them up. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I don't have a team. I'm just giving my opinion based on my knowledge of the talent in this state. I have seen many of the AAA contenders this season from Memphis to Knoxville and of course here in Nashville. If you want facts I WILL GIVE YOU FACTS. The fact is that Cleveland won't win the state tourney.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a team. I'm just giving my opinion based on my knowledge of the talent in this state. I have seen many of the AAA contenders this season from Memphis to Knoxville and of course here in Nashville. If you want facts I WILL GIVE YOU FACTS. The fact is that Cleveland won't win the state tourney.

It is so easy to sit behind a keyboard and type who won't win state. It takes testicular fortitude to predict who will. Coolbreeze, do you have testicular fortitude?

You bragged about seeing the teams from both sides of the state....So man-up and enlighten us all on who will win state. We will be waiting for your visionary prediction. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It is so easy to sit behind a keyboard and type who won't win state. It takes testicular fortitude to predict who will. Coolbreeze, do you have testicular fortitude?

You bragged about seeing the teams from both sides of the state....So man-up and enlighten us all on who will win state. We will be waiting for your visionary prediction. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yep. THat may be true. THe post reads Cleveland Raiders Nationally Ranked. I would take that to mean if your not one of three teams that IS nationally ranked, you have left your talking AND playing off the field this year.

Congrats to all three. Then again, the most important poll is the last one of the season.

MVM I read your post and I agree 100%. Statements like above that have no substance are just "Hotair" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Coolbreeze, i don't understand your reasoning.. it sounds to me like you haven't even seen Cleveland play. How can you even assume they're gunna lose?

Who are you to sit behind your computer and question my manhood. Don't try to cyber bully me because I Know you wouldn't do it face to face! I stated my opinion on Cleveland, that is what this forum provides. Would you like my hotel receipts and ticket stubbs to prove that I saw the games in those cities? I never claimed that I knew who would win the state. I wish you could see the visionary prediction that I'm displaying right now.

I would hate to be nationally ranked going into the state tournament. Alot of expectations to live up to...

I am not questioning the rankings but who has Cleveland beat to get such a high ranking?

better position to be nationally ranked than to be one of the teams playing them. theyre nationally ranked because theyre good teams. didnt seem to bother brentwood much last year

Who are you to sit behind your computer and question my manhood. Don't try to cyber bully me because I Know you wouldn't do it face to face! I stated my opinion on Cleveland, that is what this forum provides. Would you like my hotel receipts and ticket stubbs to prove that I saw the games in those cities? I never claimed that I knew who would win the state. I wish you could see the visionary prediction that I'm displaying right now.

Hey Breeze, I think the problem some are having with your statement is that its easy to say who won't win the tournament cuz 99.5% of the teams don't. You claimed it to be a fact even though the games haven't been played yet so it can't be a fact yet. They want to hear what team will win from you. If you've seen as many as you say, just tell them your prediction and be done with it.

Its simple. I'm gonna say Farragut will win this year, which means they have no chance now. Sorry about that.

Hey Breeze, I think the problem some are having with your statement is that its easy to say who won't win the tournament cuz 99.5% of the teams don't. You claimed it to be a fact even though the games haven't been played yet so it can't be a fact yet. They want to hear what team will win from you. If you've seen as many as you say, just tell them your prediction and be done with it.

Its simple. I'm gonna say Farragut will win this year, which means they have no chance now. Sorry about that.

I think the champion(AAA) will come down to the following: Farragut, Bearden, Ravenwood or Hendersonville. I haven't seen West but they could be a dark horse. The rest are overrated or just pretenders.

I think the champion(AAA) will come down to the following: Farragut, Bearden, Ravenwood or Hendersonville. I haven't seen West but they could be a dark horse. The rest are overrated or just pretenders.

While I am a D11 guy we played with several of Clevelands team members in the Fall on our traveling team. They have talent. I would not be quick to through them under the bus because they have been given a rating. There appears to be a lot of top teams in AAA, A/AA and D11 with talent and I would guess on even given day the top of any of these could beat the other. Since we are close to Cleveland here in Chattanooga I am pulling for them. As they say shop local first. Lots of good soccer is about to be played and the cream always rises to the top. Everyone will know soon enough who is the big dog in each div.