Cleveland Raiders Nationally Ranked

BackyardLegend

I think the champion(AAA) will come down to the following: Farragut, Bearden, Ravenwood or Hendersonville. I haven't seen West but they could be a dark horse. The rest are overrated or just pretenders.

I can live with your picks and we agree on Farragut and Bearden or whoever makes it out of District 4 (Maryville ?), but I would add Cleveland to that mix and maybe Riverdale...although their out of district matches weren't anything to crow about.

Oh Yea, Your response to my calling you out....Priceless. Don't take it personal, I was just fishing for a response (Canes Style) like you were fishing for responses from the Cleveland faithful. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Yea, Your response to my calling you out....Priceless. Don't take it personal, I was just fishing for a response (Canes Style) like you were fishing for responses from the Cleveland faithful.

Darn! I just finished popping popcorn /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and got front row seats /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seems like this thread took a wrong turn somewhere...but that happens alot. Like Spike...I am also a D2 soccer fan from Chattanooga but follow all that I can. Being close to the Cleveland area I really hope they have a great postseason. Congratulations on the ranking and hope you guys go far!

Darn! I just finished popping popcorn /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> and got front row seats /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I can live with your picks and we agree on Farragut and Bearden or whoever makes it out of District 4 (Maryville ?), but I would add Cleveland to that mix and maybe Riverdale...although their out of district matches weren't anything to crow about.

Oh Yea, Your response to my calling you out....Priceless. Don't take it personal, I was just fishing for a response (Canes Style) like you were fishing for responses from the Cleveland faithful. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Everything is cool! You are an old pro on here. I respect you and your opinion, I was just clowning. I must admit after seeing Cleveland's record and schedule they must have a good squad, but I don't think they are championship material. You know we all are wrong every now and then. If they do win I will be the first to eat crow. I travel to your town on business quite often and really enjoy it. See you.

Congratulations to coach John Brose and his Cleveland High School boys soccer team for achieving a national ranking of #17 in the latest ESPN high school poll. Great job Raiders! Good luck in the tournament! That ranking won't mean anything if you don't take care of business on the field.

Great post!! I completely agree! Any team that plays the schedule they have and comes out undefeated deserves a big congrats! It is rare and special, and all the players, coach and the fans should be nothing but proud of themselves! A National ranking is sweet, but a State Championship lasts forever!! Now, they have put a giant target on themselves...that's what hard work does and they are going to have to step up and beat everybody else! This is what it's all about folks!! Everyone should be proud of them!!

Good luck Cleveland!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What a dumb topic.

If you feel it is a dumb topic, why are you reading it. There are plenty of post regarding BHS that I'm sure someone with your intellect would enjoy more! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Congratulations cleveland!!! Does not matter what level or schedule, to go undefeated coaching teenagers is a accomplishment. It is hard to get your players to stay focused and consistand over the duration of a season. Dont care about rankings or others schools chance this was a great season. good job coach and good luck.