Farragut Baseball

SUPER21

Is Tommy Pharr as good as a coach as everybody thinks or has he just been blessed with great talent. I have been watching Farragut baseball for a number of years and they seemed to be well trained and had private individual instruction from an early age. In my opinion that would make coaching much easier. ANY COMMENTS.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Tommy Pharr as good as a coach as everybody thinks or has he just been blessed with great talent. I have been watching Farragut baseball for a number of years and they seemed to be well trained and had private individual instruction from an early age. In my opinion that would make coaching much easier. ANY COMMENTS.

I have a little knowledge of Coach Pharr. He coached at Monterey before Coach John Looper. Monterey is probably on the other end of the spectrum from Farragut. Very few kids get individual instruction. Coach Pharr was very successful at Monterey. Monterey is still very successful, and most of the credit goes to the coach. Pharr, I think, Coached a Monterey player that went on to be Bearden's Head coach, Matt Buckner. Matt could probably tell you more about Coach Pharr than I.

By the way, on Coach T prospects, it shows Robbie Delmonico as a prospect from Farragut. Is he still at Farragut?

I'll go ahead and get the stereotypes out of the way.

They are good because their parents are rich.

If they weren't rich they wouldn't be good.

It is all because of money.

Money.

Money.

Chocolate Shakes.

Money.

That is the only reason.

Those kids at Farragut have no talent what so ever.

Therefore, like such as.

But if their parents didn't have money then the team wouldn't win nearly as many games.

I wish I had money so my no talent kid could be good.

Money.

Dishwasher.

The Irag.

Farragut is over rated.

Like such as.

They really aren't as good as everyone thinks.

This has nothing to do with being good, but they are not classy.

Atleast that is what I am told where I live.

Non Sequitur.

I don't actually know for sure because I have never been to one of their games.

Or even played their team.

Actually I don't know anyone from Farragut.

Baseball.

The asphalt.

I only go based on what I hear.

From all the haters out there who are jealous.

Money.

If I forgot something please let me know.

Money.

Money.

Chocolate Shakes.

Money.

That is the only reason.

But if their parents didn't have money then the team wouldn't win nearly as many games.

Money.

Dishwasher.

The Irag.

Farragut is over rated.

Non Sequitur.

Baseball.

The asphalt.

Money.

No wonder you have no friendzz

Money.

Money.

Chocolate Shakes.

Money.

That is the only reason.

Therefore, like such as.

Money.

Dishwasher.

The Irag.

Farragut is over rated.

Like such as.

Non Sequitur.

Baseball.

The asphalt.

Money.

What you need to do is

Look in the mirror and say,

I'm smart enough

I'm good enough,

and doggonit, people like me!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Money.

Money.

Chocolate Shakes.

Money.

That is the only reason.

Therefore, like such as.

Money.

Dishwasher.

The Irag.

Farragut is over rated.

Like such as.

Non Sequitur.

Baseball.

The asphalt.

Money.

Farragut has more class than MOST teams around here do.. Last year Mcminn Central was scheduled to play them but it had rained for two days before the game. Central did field work ALL day just to get to play Farragut knowing they probally wouldnt win but the kids wanted to play the best team in Tennessee. Well after many many many bags of mule mix (they got around $700 dollars worth) they had the field in pretty decent shape to play. Farragut shows up and plays they end up beating them 15-4 in 6 innings.. Little do many people know Farragut give Mcminn Central a check for $350 toward the mule mix. Thats class!!

That maybe true about the $350 for the mule mix. I think that when you "RECRUIT" players in high school that is just not right. Coach Pharr is very arrogant when it comes to his players, I heard he benched a player for getting some extra hitting instruction before practice, that is insane. I know that they win and good for them but there is a fine line from winning and cheating and they are right on the edge

That maybe true about the $350 for the mule mix. I think that when you "RECRUIT" players in high school that is just not right. Coach Pharr is very arrogant when it comes to his players, I heard he benched a player for getting some extra hitting instruction before practice, that is insane. I know that they win and good for them but there is a fine line from winning and cheating and they are right on the edge

you're an idiot dude. they don't recruit AT ALL. coach pharr doesn't need to recruit, because Farragut works harder than any team in the state, hands down. why do you think they've been the best program in the state the last ten years? because they actually work hard and want to be the best, and they don't get complacent.

and what the heck are you talking about "fine line from winning and cheating and they are right on the edge"? please give us one example where they cheated, recruited, or bought a state title.

you probably didn't make the team at Farragut and transferred to a D2 school to get some PT and look good facing 78 mph fastballs, huh? how bout you get your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

you're an idiot dude. they don't recruit AT ALL. coach pharr doesn't need to recruit, because Farragut works harder than any team in the state, hands down. why do you think they've been the best program in the state the last ten years? because they actually work hard and want to be the best, and they don't get complacent.

and what the heck are you talking about "fine line from winning and cheating and they are right on the edge"? please give us one example where they cheated, recruited, or bought a state title.

you probably didn't make the team at Farragut and transferred to a D2 school to get some PT and look good facing 78 mph fastballs, huh? how bout you get your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Farragut doesnt recruit. I know they dont. Coach Pharr doesnt need to, people move in to play for him, becuase hes got a good rep, not cuz he asks them too. But saying you play at a d2 school and u only face 78 isnt right. t webb.. . I know d2 teams dont play teams like collierville and bearden..but they do play brentwood academy and christian brothers, and last year baylor was sick.. some teams arent bad. Farragut is good, but tell me who you faced in your district besides bearden pitchers who throw over 80.. I mean Sevier County, Lenoir city, Heritage, and maryville arent that great.

that last post was not meant to take anything away from farragut.. A bunch of the players are my friends, and i know that yall arent just a good team, youre a great team. And u deserve any accolades you get. I just meant thzt just cuz youre the best doesnt mean you have to put down other schools..