District 11A Tourney

rebelboy121

The only thing that could have allowed the tournament to be finished at CA would have been a DOME. And yeah your right, no one wants to make the long trip to Huntland. Especially when there is a chance that it will come a flood as soon as you pull in the parking lot. In 07' there were a couple teams that made the trip 6,7,8 times just to get rained out. Where was the TARP then?!?

Where it was made you highly intelligent person. We didnt have the tarp then if that makes it easier for you to understand. By the way dont spend any money for one to cover the cow pasture that you play on. Huntland has by far the best baseball facility in this district.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where it was made you highly intelligent person. We didnt have the tarp then if that makes it easier for you to understand. By the way dont spend any money for one to cover the cow pasture that you play on. Huntland has by far the best baseball facility in this district.

Maybe the best facility but not the best field. And of it will make it easier for you, the Culleoka field is only a couple years old and was started from just that...a cow pasture. So i would say it as come a long way. Just give it a little time.

Does anyone know where I could find a district 11A baseball tourney bracket for this year? Who is still in and Who is out? I know Moore County is done.

Yesterday

Cornersville defeated Santa Fe

Richland defeated Columbia Academy

Columbia Academy defeated Cornersville last night in the Losers Bracket Final

Championship Game should be held today at Richland HS. Now sure what time.

Richland vs. Columbia Academy

Does anyone know where I could find a district 11A baseball tourney bracket for this year? Who is still in and Who is out? I know Moore County is done.

Richland and Columbia Academy are the only teams left, Richland in the winners bracket and CA out of the losers bracket, Championship games supposed to be tonight starting at 5:00 but more rain is on the way

Yesterday

Cornersville defeated Santa Fe

Richland defeated Columbia Academy

Columbia Academy defeated Cornersville last night in the Losers Bracket Final

Championship Game should be held today at Richland HS. Now sure what time.

Richland vs. Columbia Academy

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck Guys!!! Go District 11A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody know the details of Richland totally trashing CA 22-2, of course the Columbia paper barely mentions the the score no box score, of course if CA had won there would be coverage of every walk, hit and every at bat

from what i got out of it, CA had a lot of errors, and couldnt get the bat on the ball. and errors plus no bat usually means ugly loss, and thats exactly what happened. was it a fluke? no idea, i guess we'll find out tonight if they get to play.

Maybe the best facility but not the best field. And of it will make it easier for you, the Culleoka field is only a couple years old and was started from just that...a cow pasture. So i would say it as come a long way. Just give it a little time.

Glad i was right about the cow pasture. it may only be 2 years old but it will never be close to huntlands field.

Glad i was right about the cow pasture. it may only be 2 years old but it will never be close to huntlands field.

hey guess what! NO ONE CARES how nice huntlands field is. this is where we talk about district teams, not there fields. im not sure if it makes you feel better to say how nice your field is because you didnt get out of the first round or not, but either way who cares.

id say even tho CA lost, they got the better deal out of the games. i think id rather play mt. pleasant anyday over summertown. good luck to richland and CA.