Lenoir City Head Coach

Windell told the kids today he was gone- if he is less than truthful it wouldn't be the first time but I think he is gone. It's a shame for Seymour, while he is not very experienced he is VERY passionate and hard working. If he would pick a school and settle down I think he'll be a really good coach. Now we did have nearly 20 kids that dressed varsity at different times of the year! Kinda weird, you might start one night and then the next game not even dress. We just thought he was building a program but clearly not. Anyway, as hard as he works I'm sure he'll be successful. In the mean time the Seymour boys are working on their 3rd coach in 3 years. What a shame.

The bottom line is Kevin is a great guy and a great coach! He loved his time in Lenoir City and it makes more sense for him to be there than Seymour. I am having a hard time believing that Kevin would start someone in one game and the next they didn't have a uniform. I know Kevin pretty well, and if he did that the kids in question must have gotten into trouble at school or something. I agree that Kevin is very passionate about the game. He is constantly trying to find ways to take his team to the next level. I have to take issue with what you say about his experience he has been a head coach at Oneida and Seymour and been an assistant at Anderson County and Lenoir City. He coached under great coaches in Eldridge, Wallace, and Wells. Great hire by LC...tough loss for Seymour. I look for Seymour to hire Rodney Nelson.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I had to get a call from a friend to tell me that people on CoachT were dishing my family and my brother.

I won't hide behind my screenname like some of you will. I am Jordan's middle brother Justin.

I seriously hope people will drop this nonsense and get on with their lives because you seriously have issues if all you have to do is talk about a 14 y/o child who ISNT in highschool and compare their abilities with others and bicker back and forth about it.

For someone to get on here and talk about my brother and my Father, I find that very disrespectful.

If you have a problem with them then address it to them instead of a message board.

I know for a fact my Father would never disrespect another person or child especially on CoachT or in general because he is not that type of person. In fact, my father is a Great man. He has raised us in a very loving Christian family. Some people might not see him that way or may see him as pushing Jordan hard and everything be all about Jordan Hall, but that is the way he is. I did not know it was a crime a father wanted his children to grow up to be respectable Gentlemen and succeed in life.

I am proud that he has helped mold me into the person I am today. If that makes my father a bad man to be talked about because he wants the best for his children, then at least we know he loves us. Anyone who knows my dad knows this. He is always willing to help out another child. I know for a fact he has went out to North and helped both boy's and girl's for open gym to help them work on their free throws, etc. He doesn't do this stuff to make himself look good. He does it because he loves the game and he would help anyone out in general any way he could.

Anyone who has seen my brother Jordan play ball knows this. There is no I in Jordan and the game is not all about Jordan Hall. He is always looking to be a team player and make his teammates better around him. This past season playing at North he sat out most of the 2nd half due to North winning by 20 or more. Anyone who has grown up watching Jordan or myself play ball knows my parents do not kiss up to coaches. They never did when my older brother and myself played and I don't expect them to start now.

We have been raised to work hard for everything you get in life. Anything I or Jordan have accomplished we have done on our own. In fact, my parents keep mostly to themselves at games because they don't feel the need to be caught up in apparent drama like this.

As far as Jordan and highschool goes. If he plays, he plays. If he doesn't, well guess what he doesn't. I know my parents don't dwell on how many points he scores a game or if he starts. It would be no different if Shane Wells, who is our Uncle was still at Lenoir City. Shane was an asisstant coach for Tony Williams my Senior year and it didn't help my playing time, etc.

Jordan earns what he gets hands down and I know he is not out here bashing your children or telling them he the best player coming in as a Freshmen. It's sad to see people would act like this toward a young man who excels in life not just sports.

You people should be happy your children are healthy and able to play a sport still and I hope each and every one of them succeed in life and make their dreams come true. I played Basketball and Football at Lenoir City before graduating in 2005. I was on the verge of going somewhere to play Football my Senior year. People who know me know I was diagnosed with Chron's disease my Junior year and watched me fight this disease that year as well as my Senior year. It limited my ability to play ball and I was told not to play by my physician, but you know what I still did because I cared about my school and my teams and had the support from family,friends,teammates and fans. I said this to show that your life can seem perfect and it can all be taken away just like that. I thought sports were going to be my life esp. in college, but that does not happen for everyone and it's hard to get Athletic scholarships. I have been able to live out my dreams to help others and I am thankful Christ has blessed me recently becoming a college graduate with the support of my family.

My advice to everyone is this. Celebrate your new coach and get back on with your lives. Take pride back in Lenoir City like it once was. You have talented players around the board to be powerhouses in Football and Basketball again. It doesn't matter if your child plays or not. Heck, I rode the bench my Senior year in basketball the whole season, but you know any of my teammates who played with me will tell you I never gave up and I made them better players in practice and I worked hard everyday in the gym.

Good look to the future of Lenoir City. Now please leave my father and brother alone out of your discussions and take your problems or concerns to them.

Justin Hall

Jamie and Michelle are amazing parents! They have raised a great son in Jordan. He is one of the finest young people I have ever encountered. He will be a tremendous success at LC right away if that is where he goes.

Coach Windle is a kind person, good to the boys, passionate about everything that he did. I know he knows the game. Played at a high level and coached under some good coaches. I'm sure he is going to be a very good coach and maybe he already is. He had a young team at Seymour (in age and experience) and they played in one of the toughest Districts in the state in AA.

Now, whether you believe it or not there was more than one occasion where a player started one game and didn't dress the next. It's not really a big deal because they were role players but it happened.

I really understand the move, his future wife lives and works over there. I just wish if he wasn't going to stay that he wouldn't have come to Seymour in the first place- but I wish he would haved stayed. The rising Juniors at Seymour are going to have their third coach in their high school career. That is a shame and noone is really talking about that. As far as that goes the LC rising seniors are on their third coach too! Sad and ridiculous at the same time.

Again- I think if he ever stays somewhere more than 1 or 2 years he will build a very good program.

I would go after Coach Placeres at GP but why would he leave GP?

Lives a mile or two away?

Easier to compete for district titles?

Good feeder system?

Could retain his same job within the school system?

Seymour played pretty well with several young kids?

How many more you want??????

Coach Windle is a kind person, good to the boys, passionate about everything that he did. I know he knows the game. Played at a high level and coached under some good coaches. I'm sure he is going to be a very good coach and maybe he already is. He had a young team at Seymour (in age and experience) and they played in one of the toughest Districts in the state in AA.

Now, whether you believe it or not there was more than one occasion where a player started one game and didn't dress the next. It's not really a big deal because they were role players but it happened.

I really understand the move, his future wife lives and works over there. I just wish if he wasn't going to stay that he wouldn't have come to Seymour in the first place- but I wish he would haved stayed. The rising Juniors at Seymour are going to have their third coach in their high school career. That is a shame and noone is really talking about that. As far as that goes the LC rising seniors are on their third coach too! Sad and ridiculous at the same time.

Again- I think if he ever stays somewhere more than 1 or 2 years he will build a very good program.

It's Lenoir City's rising Seniors 3rd coach as well. As for the Jordan Hall issue the stuff they read on here is exactly why he should go to CAK. LC has no future in any sport, one kid can't win games against the likes of Maryville and Bearden. LC centers in on one kid and makes him out to be a god they have done this with Hood and now their doing it to an 8th grade kid. It's sad. If I could give the Hall's any advice it would be take Jordan and run if he's truely a team player and not all about himself then LC isn't the place for him because LC will make it all about him just like they've done with Hood.

As for the Jordan Hall issue the stuff they read on here is exactly why he should go to CAK.

I truly hope that the Halls do what is best for Jordan and their family. But I can say that CAK is a great environment and I am totally confident he would be welcomed whole heatedly by the students and faculty of CAK. The kids at CAK are so excited when new students transfer in! In addition to the comments about playing for coach Wells, CAK does a fantastic job of preparing students to be successful in college academically. No place is perfect, and neither is CAK, but as a package deal it is 1st choice in my book, particularly if a family likes the idea of a Christian school without having to give up the extras.

Good luck to Lenoir City next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I truly hope that the Halls do what is best for Jordan and their family. But I can say that CAK is a great environment and I am totally confident he would be welcomed whole heatedly by the students and faculty of CAK. The kids at CAK are so excited when new students transfer in! In addition to the comments about playing for coach Wells, CAK does a fantastic job of preparing students to be successful in college academically. No place is perfect, and neither is CAK, but as a package deal it is 1st choice in my book, particularly if a family likes the idea of a Christian school without having to give up the extras.

Good luck to Lenoir City next year! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great recruiting pitch. Oops, I meant show of support (lol).

Great recruiting pitch. Oops, I meant show of support (lol).

Does anyone know if he's Catholic? Much better team and education and they can be pretty nice to non-Catholic athletes. He could ride up with Coach Wells and we'd send someone to pick him up at CAK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does anyone know if he's Catholic? Much better team and education and they can be pretty nice to non-Catholic athletes. He could ride up with Coach Wells and we'd send someone to pick him up at CAK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes this can definately be arranged... Coach Hutch can pick him up at CAK everyday. I mean come on kid, don't you want to play in a gym with bleachers on both sides!

Yes this can definately be arranged... Coach Hutch can pick him up at CAK everyday. I mean come on kid, don't you want to play in a gym with bleachers on both sides!

That may be a violation. We may want to have a cheerleader pick him up instead. You'd avoid the McDonald's and BW3 bags and no telling what else. Do we give him a car at 16 or is that just for people that play football along with other sports?