Lenoir City Head Coach

Does anyone know if he's Catholic? Much better team and education and they can be pretty nice to non-Catholic athletes. He could ride up with Coach Wells and we'd send someone to pick him up at CAK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats the funniest thing I have heard all day. Well done sir.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be a violation. We may want to have a cheerleader pick him up instead. You'd avoid the McDonald's and BW3 bags and no telling what else. Do we give him a car at 16 or is that just for people that play football along with other sports?

I think we should just let him drive one of those short buses with Knox Catholic on the side. Coach Wells is such a nice guy I bet he would just drop him off at our front door, especially since the AD at CAK didn't renew the contract with Catholic when CAK was in between coaches.

Great recruiting pitch. Oops, I meant show of support (lol).

LOL. Yes and yes. Aren't opinion boards great? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Coach Wells is such a nice guy ...

Uh, for the record, that is coach Shane Wells... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Hutch can pick him up at CAK everyday. I mean come on kid, don't you want to play in a gym with bleachers on both sides!

Hey, what is coach Hutch doing at CAK everyday?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Bleachers on both sides are highly over-rated. Theres more clean up, um and um, your fans can get confused where to sit... and um...

Hey, what is coach Hutch doing at CAK everyday?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Bleachers on both sides are highly over-rated. Theres more clean up, um and um, your fans can get confused where to sit... and um...

Sure Catholic has bleachers on both sides...big deal, just one more thing for them to be arrogant about /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sure Catholic has bleachers on both sides...big deal, just one more thing for them to be arrogant about /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Present company excluded of course! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think it is sad that people want to get on here and talk about Jordan Hall...He is my nephew and I really dont appreciate the trash talked about him and my sister and Jamie..They are great parents and want what is best for him there other two boys..I cant believe that there are parents that want to talk trash about another child. If it was there child they wouldnt like it. And I know that there has been alot of trash talk about Jordan going to LC...I know bc I have a child there. It is a shame and if he goes to CAK...LC has lost a good person and player. Not saying this bc he is my nephew but the kid works hard at everything. He wants to achieve and he has. I dont know why people have to hate and be so jealous, you should look at it as a good thing that is coming in. Also he beat the NMS high score by almost 200 points...So people in LC need to look at it being an accomplishment and stop trashing him. I am ashamed of everyone who has and feel sorry for my child who has to go to school with this people...And for Shane he made a good decision. And for the new coach from what I understand he isnt much...

So for all you all trashing my family I hope that God forgives you bc I dont know if I can......

GO JORDAN!!!! I know you will do your best.... I love you Aunt Jenn

The ones that don't want Jordan are the ones that are going to lose playing time to him. Jordan is legit, and yes he will be a great not good basketball player in high school. If these LC kids knew any better they would be calling Jordan and buddy up with him and make sure he comes to LC. I have been around the LC community for around 9 years now, I try and support them but I am over it. Jordan just leave and go where you can be appreciated.

LC and the 1st baptist all stars will be better without you because they are all the best we have ever seen. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

sometimes kids peak in junior high. is this the case???