Coffee County vs Football School

MrNoitAll

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that Warhawk...I did not mean to disrespect Lawrence County at all. They are a good team. I'm still kind of brain dead from last night.

No problem, I have been there a time or two myself. All 3 of these teams are very good and should represent this district fine.

Good luck to all 3 of the remaining teams.

This has been a crazy tournament. Just find a dry piece of land somewhere in the United States of America and finish this thing. Just searched Vegas is dry. Load up the planes. Games tomorrow.

I getting my ticket. Terry said if you'll come he'll pay your way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I getting my ticket. Terry said if you'll come he'll pay your way. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I may just have to take him up on that. We could find a karaoke bar and sing some of those classic rock songs. Does the Region start Monday for softball as well. If so, tell him to take care of business in the district, so I can try to come down for a regional doubleheader on Monday.

I have heard tonights championship game is rescheduled for Sunday at 3. What about the Lincoln Co. Lawrenceburg game has it been rescheduled or is it still at 5 tooday?

Just curious. Why is the championship game now scheduled for Sunday? Was Friday night or all day Saturday not an option? Graduation or other conflicts????

If that's true, I sure hope you don't get a huge downpour on Sunday, which the forecast seems to show. That would not be good.

Just curious. Why is the championship game now scheduled for Sunday? Was Friday night or all day Saturday not an option? Graduation or other conflicts????

If that's true, I sure hope you don't get a huge downpour on Sunday, which the forecast seems to show. That would not be good.

I know prom is Saturday night for Coffee County but I think if game had been moved to 6 we could have gotten it in and then played Saturday morning if necesary. I just think putting it off till Sunday is gonna create a problem.

I know prom is Saturday night for Coffee County but I think if game had been moved to 6 we could have gotten it in and then played Saturday morning if necesary. I just think putting it off till Sunday is gonna create a problem.

Coffee County prom is Saturday night but has no affect on Friday night. The minds that be and apparant meteorologists at Shelbyville decided around noon today that the rain way back in West Tennessee would be too much to handle tonight. Nevermind that the rain shown on the radar now has pretty much all but fallen apart and dissapeared - just a few small isolated sprinkles left. Now Coffee County and Lawrence County are left to use pitching the day before the region - on Mother's Day Sunday too. Bad decision. No other way to put that. Why jump the gun and make that call at noon? I understand if the rain is already there or knocking on the county line, but it wasn't close, so many things can change just like they did. Now its just another trip Lawrence County will have to make.

Coffee County prom is Saturday night but has no affect on Friday night. The minds that be and apparant meteorologists at Shelbyville decided around noon today that the rain way back in West Tennessee would be too much to handle tonight. Nevermind that the rain shown on the radar now has pretty much all but fallen apart and dissapeared - just a few small isolated sprinkles left. Now Coffee County and Lawrence County are left to use pitching the day before the region - on Mother's Day Sunday too. Bad decision. No other way to put that. Why jump the gun and make that call at noon? I understand if the rain is already there or knocking on the county line, but it wasn't close, so many things can change just like they did. Now its just another trip Lawrence County will have to make.

Frankly I commend them for making a decision and sticking to it.

It is easy to second guess after the fact. If the downpour that was forecast had occurred we would have all been complaining about driving down there and not getting to play.