MrNoitAll will take off Mask

MrNoitAll

Yep if the 840 girls beat the DC Ladies today the Mask will come off! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Why Noitall? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I'm sure there is more than one person on here that already knows who you are! If we wanted everyone to know we would have already told them! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I agree, leave it on.... half the fun is trying to figure out who everone is on here.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yes, keep it the way it is!!!! Thanks for stirring the pot and arousing interest in Girls High School Softball in Tennessee!

Yep if the 840 girls beat the DC Ladies today the Mask will come off! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think you knew the game was postponed before you wrote the post. ha! ha! I have never figured out who you are. But this season, I really missed your personal prediction of each game. What happened? All we could get was a top 10 list. Not that I wanted to put any stress on you, but it was fun reading your game by game predictions each day last season. Did you decide not to do the daily losers thing because of all of the complaints?

I think you knew the game was postponed before you wrote the post. ha! ha! I have never figured out who you are. But this season, I really missed your personal prediction of each game. What happened? All we could get was a top 10 list. Not that I wanted to put any stress on you, but it was fun reading your game by game predictions each day last season. Did you decide not to do the daily losers thing because of all of the complaints?

Oh I luv to here people complain we here it all of the time here in the park. Until you have as many cars and trucks in your drive way as we do you we here complaining all of the time about movein them....I luv to here people complain! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thats ok, MrNoNuttin, we don't really give a crap who you are......and this game just goes further to show the sportsfans here on this board what a really big smacker you are!

You picking DC truely shows the only way you've seen/heard anything about most of these teams is in the Tennessean! With a pick like that, I truely believe you hadn't seen either team play...........or you woulda known better!

WC really made you look foolish tonite....I thought you were really smart on this stuff, but we all see now that you dont know CRAP!

I still be your friend.....DUBC

Thats ok, MrNoNuttin, we don't really give a crap who you are......and this game just goes further to show the sportsfans here on this board what a really big smacker you are!

You picking DC truely shows the only way you've seen/heard anything about most of these teams is in the Tennessean! With a pick like that, I truely believe you hadn't seen either team play...........or you woulda known better!

WC really made you look foolish tonite....I thought you were really smart on this stuff, but we all see now that you dont know CRAP!

I still be your friend.....DUBC

cbud I sure hope you are a pickin them picks because we will see who really knows this crap! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

cbud I sure hope you are a pickin them picks because we will see who really knows this crap! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

No, Sir, i aint gonna claim to be no "GURU" like you.....thought about it ,but couldnt get on it the other day for some reason.....besides, I aint gonna act like I know sumpin about a team when I aint seen em' several times on the field..

I leave the guessing and the reading of the sports pages to ya'll.....I'm too busy following a WINNER ! No matter how far we go.....

Go WC !