SVC

Eagle4

Grundy is much improved over the last 2 years...much better coaching. Yea...RC got their feelings hurt because we didn't schedule them in the regular season. We have played them (and beat them) in the SVC Championship game 2 of the last 3 years. They did win the jamboree against us last year LOL. I thought Seq Co and Whitwell had both improved

We are playing Chatt Christian at home...not sure where the other teams are playing

So Eagle...who does your Nephew play for?

My nephew plays for Spring City. Want play much but is there.

That is what I keep hearing about Grundy. About how much they have improved. We play them Thursday. Sounds like it will be a good game.

Tell your fans that there will be lots of action shots taken of that game....barring rain. Spread the word. I need fishing money! :thumb:

DL.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy is much improved over the last 2 years...much better coaching. Yea...RC got their feelings hurt because we didn't schedule them in the regular season. We have played them (and beat them) in the SVC Championship game 2 of the last 3 years. They did win the jamboree against us last year LOL. I thought Seq Co and Whitwell had both improved

We are playing Chatt Christian at home...not sure where the other teams are playing

So Eagle...who does your Nephew play for?

My nephew plays for Spring City. Want play much but is there.

That is what I keep hearing about Grundy. About how much they have improved. We play them Thursday. Sounds like it will be a good game.

SC should win...they gave us all we wanted and they have some speed. I think they were sandbagging and not showing all they had...they were very vanilla...Grundy still has a ways to go but they are on the right track.

What I want to know is what is the level of talent for Bledsoe and CCS? Grundy has killed them in the scrimmages but I don't know if that means anything. My boy is playing for Grundy and I'm hoping this is going to be a good year. That program has been so down for so long it ain't funny. This is a solid group of kids and a very good group of coaches. The best thing about the three guys in charge is that they don't have a kid on the team. So for the players it's put up or shut up. We have one dad helping and he's a stand up guy as well. Then there's one more assistant who doesn't have a kid there either.

Also....not one of these coaches is getting paid a dime so far. The quarterback club may do something but the school system ain't doing crap. These guys are there because they want to be.

DL.

The coaches seem like a good bunch...they seem to know their football. I think Bledsoe and CCS are pretty good football teams. Scrimmages and jamborees typically have very limited play calling so I wouldn't put too much stock in what happens there. I think it will be tough for us or anybody to go undefeated with all the improvement in the league

South Pittsburg 56 - CCS 0 (welcome to the SVC)

Bledsoe 32 - Jasper 6

Dayton City 28 - Whitwell 8

Grundy 32 - Spring City 16 (I think this is the right score)

Right score on Grundy - Spring City. Spring City scored first and went up 8-0. Grundy rolled off 32 straight. Great game by the Junior Jackets all the way around and a great job by the Coaches. Great way to start the season.

DL.

Bledsoe 32 - Jasper 6

Correct score on Spring City - Grundy. That is what happens when you fumble and don't tackle. But we have a good group of players and a good group of coach's. They will turn this around. Grundy is a good ball team. When does Grundy and South Pitt play?

Bledsoe 32 - Jasper 6

Correct score on Spring City - Grundy. That is what happens when you fumble and don't tackle. But we have a good group of players and a good group of coach's. They will turn this around. Grundy is a good ball team. When does Grundy and South Pitt play?

Not until Oct 1st, the week before the playoff games. Heard SC had 3 fumbles and an int. Turnovers will beat you. I knew Grundy was going to be a player in the SVC this year

Bledsoe 32 - Jasper 6

Not until Oct 1st, the week before the playoff games. Heard SC had 3 fumbles and an int. Turnovers will beat you. I knew Grundy was going to be a player in the SVC this year

That's about right on turnovers. Grundy will be a player in the SVC for sure. The coach's have turned that program around.