Smith Co. and Anderson Co.

OWLSRULE

Guest Termite

Termite, I just checked on this and my first post was incorrect: torn ACL, Miniscus and possibly another ligament damaged. Possible surgery Thursday - He's out

That's what I heard..............if it's true, I hate it for him. I was expecting a big year from him. That will mean being even shorter in a position that may already be low on numbers.

SO.................short on OL/DL and short on RBs...............................I'm staring to get a little concerned.......

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I heard..............if it's true, I hate it for him. I was expecting a big year from him. That will mean being even shorter in a position that may already be low on numbers.

SO.................short on OL/DL and short on RBs...............................I'm staring to get a little concerned.......

Guest Termite

I think those are some big bodies, but they have got to be able to move!!!!! Can they do that???? I hope they get some guys up front that can block or #7 & #13 are going to have a long year.

What would be yalls starting line ups on O&D? Whats wrong with the secondary??????????

I would like on O.

#5 #8-#72-#51-#50-#76-#78 #38

or something like that

Heard Lucas was waiting on the surgery until he gets a second opinion???????????????

Lucas has really worked hard to get in shape and build his body for next year. I hate it for him that he has this injury. I wish him the best and a speedy recovery. Owls will have to step it up and make up for this loss. #13 - #1 - #4 - Carr, and any other in the running will will have to show what they are made of.

Guest Termite

Lucas has really worked hard to get in shape and build his body for next year. I hate it for him that he has this injury. I wish him the best and a speedy recovery. Owls will have to step it up and make up for this loss. #13 - #1 - #4 - Carr, and any other in the running will will have to show what they are made of.

#1-4-5-9-12-13-44-45.........and anbody else that don't play with their hand in the dirt......heck who knows maybe even some of them.

#1-4-5-9-12-13-44-45.........and anbody else that don't play with their hand in the dirt......heck who knows maybe even some of them.

You know Termite,, it seems like we usually have someone step up in situations like this i.e vs. Gordonsville a few years when we had to go with our 4th tailback and he rushed for 200 + yards. Hopefully our guys will respond similarly this (next) year.

The situation with Lucas is very unfortunate. He will definitely be missed. I'm sure everyone was counting on a lot of big plays from him this year. It's like some of you have already stated though, everyone else just has to step up. It has happened before and I see no reason why it can't happen now.

Guest Termite

Is the Smith Co. / Anderson Co. scrimmage still going to happen?

Happened last Friday the 15th.

I believe AC come out on top...but good and bad on both sides. Did what a spring scrimmage is supposed to do...find a starting point.