WILL BOYD BUCHANAN GO UNDEFEATED THIS YEAR?

Guest BucFootball16

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by BucFootball16:

Post what you think and give your thoughts!

What was the score last years ezell v boyd game?

I am an Ezell fan that traveled to chattanooga for the game and ezell was up 21-0 in first quater. from what i heard Boyd changed there offesive philsophy after that game. They flat out got outplayed from what i saw but this is a whole different year but Ezell still had everyone but one guy back on defense.

but i dont see that as your biggest stumbling block. If David Lipscomb is coming to town they are a fine team remeber one name Santiago hes a monster.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 9-10-02 10:58P]

I believe that Boyd may have the best team in the history of the school, at the same time they are playing by far the hardest schedule that the school has played. Last year with the same schedule Boyd went 6-6. This year they could go undefeated but one game at a time is what they should focus on. Last year they looked ahead and got beat by Whitwell and Gordonsville. The toughest game will be Lipscomb, and Oliver Springs who are larger schools. The Oliver Springs game last year was a close one and Could have easily gone either way, The Lipscomb game on the other hand was not. Boyd will however, go undefeated in region play, hear me S.P. I think that the S.P. vs. Boyd, and the Ezell vs. Boyd game will be two of the most exciting, hyped, talked about game in 1A. Look for Boyd to have a record of 8-2, 9-1, or maybe 10-0. And for sure look for them in December! GO BUCS!!!!