Who is the best kept secret in your town??

GreenBlood4

Guest Cranewich61

Benson Sloan, safety from MBA is an up-and-coming player. He is getting a lot of national recognition so far this season and he's only a junior. With great speed, strength, quickness, and nose for the ball, not to mention he can lay a hit, Sloan is the new breed of defensive backs in High School football.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by GreenBlood4:

I was just wondering who everyone thought was the best kept secret from where they are from just to give them the recognition they deserve......if you ask me where i come from is Erin,TN or Houston Co. High.......I would say Dan Rouse is our best kept secret WB/FS .......he is a leader,and is always willing to step up and make the big play.

i totally agree. Dans a great football player. :o

Posted by GreenBlood4:

I was just wondering who everyone thought was the best kept secret from where they are from just to give them the recognition they deserve......if you ask me where i come from is Erin,TN or Houston Co. High.......I would say Dan Rouse is our best kept secret WB/FS .......he is a leader,and is always willing to step up and make the big play.

i totally agree. Dans a great football player. :o

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...