Can South get the DB monkey off their backs?

The Mom with the most OM reporting

Day 3 of Hard Core 8 AM YOGA workouts with the REBS... I detect STEALTH WARRIORS with fine tuned focus, core strength, & balance busting out for the fall season! YOGA Day #4 tomorrow on the field--- I'll give some homework for the weekend, then we'll start back on Monday through Thursday 8:00 am. Parents are welcome to join us!

If the effort I see in YOGA reflects the season ahead, just give us the state and save time. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

This upcoming football season is going to be alot more fun than I thought. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the opponents for preseason scrimmages for DB and South? Where and when? And is there anything new on the possible QB transfer from Memphis?

South scrimmages Elizabethton August 7 @ 5:30 Away and Powell August 11 @ 5:30 Home. Not sure about DB, but I do know they have usually scrimmaged Halls and Maryville in the past.

Does anyone know the opponents for preseason scrimmages for DB and South? Where and when? And is there anything new on the possible QB transfer from Memphis?

Dobyns Bennett scrimmages Halls July 31 @ Home 6:00 , Knox Central Home August 7 in afternoon after school. Maryville on August 11{site and time later}. We went to Central the last time we scrimmaged and to Halls this spring but bad weather got us.Just in case anyone thinks we're special.All three teams give us a great practice every year. I didn't get to see the award this spring,but I was told that Halls a few years ago,had the biggest percentage of players in the whole United States that benched 300 or more pounds.That caused a few to say {that's my kind of school},out of respect for their work effort in the weight room.

Ok, Comp, a friend saw him at church and he told them he was just visiting. Too sad because he's a great good with potential...

That young man needs some guidance...someone to make him understand where his bread got buttered! You buy their books and send them to school... Baseball...Harumph! Football...Aaahhh Yeeahhh! Give ME a few minutes with him. The boy had a future.

Waco-

I'm glad you found my yoga video helpful. I found your personal video and also enjoyed it. Hope you don't mind me giving out the link:

http://www.cmt.com/videos/brad-paisley/158728/online.jhtml

MOM of OM

aka: you're new big league girlfriend /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />