Coach T'ers at the "Big Dance"

BigG

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is always great to put faces to names! If you guys are going, let us know! I have met some awesome people over the years at the girls and guys tournaments, and have gotten to be pretty close friends with some of them (except for Reaction, and his choice of professional soccer players)

So.... any coach T'ers making the trip?

If USJ makes it to the finals on Saturday then me and mine will be there. D-burg plays travel with alot of the USJ boys so we will be there with any of our DHS team that wants to come with us to support the Bruins.

Warning, be careful who you might run into at the Zaxby's in the 'Boro ...

Ha ha! Thanks for picking up the check last night! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was great seeing you and your family! Good luck to your daughter at UTC. Her and Julie should rip it up!

• 4 weeks later...

Ha ha! Thanks for picking up the check last night! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was great seeing you and your family! Good luck to your daughter at UTC. Her and Julie should rip it up!

I just realized that your said UTC. She'll be off to Tennessee Tech in the fall.