Coach T'ers at the "Big Dance"

BigG

It is always great to put faces to names! If you guys are going, let us know! I have met some awesome people over the years at the girls and guys tournaments, and have gotten to be pretty close friends with some of them (except for Reaction, and his choice of professional soccer players)

So.... any coach T'ers making the trip?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be watching the tournament for the first time from the stands this year. I tried not to expose myself last year while playing, but it would be great to meet some other CoachT'ers now that im out. I will most likely try to go to everygame I can while there. Ill be wearing an Aston Villa jersey the first day, dont be afraid to say hi.

It is always great to put faces to names! If you guys are going, let us know! I have met some awesome people over the years at the girls and guys tournaments, and have gotten to be pretty close friends with some of them (except for Reaction, and his choice of professional soccer players)

So.... any coach T'ers making the trip?

Sadly, I will be in Phoenix this year and won't be able to watch Cristiano Ronaldo with you. Girlfriend had to choose the state tournament week to fly to Phoenix. I know I can count on you to keep me updated on all the action, via txt message. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I will be there. Most of the SC girls' team will also be there (Coniglio better come disguised /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !).

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will be there. Most of the SC girls' team will also be there (Coniglio better come disguised /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !).

SCdad, I hope you come up and say "hello". If I remember you correctly, we had some good conversations last season on the girls' threads.

Congrats to Station Camp!