Preseason Top 10 in 5A?

92Dragon

Are you serious about Henry Co.? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Henry Co. will make the playoffs and win their region, which isn't a very strong region. I'm not saying they will roll through the regular season undefeated or be as dominant as last year. They do have 3 of their 5 best skill position players back and most of the line. Granted they lost two SEC recruits in Teague & Allen but they have two D-1 recruits in Sims & McFerren and possibly a few more with tons of young talent. The cupboard isn't empty in Henry Co. by any means! Instead of telling someone to do their homework maybe you need to stick to the East TN teams!

HC has "3" D-1 recruits in Sims, Haley, and McFerren. Sims will come out and shine this year, picking up where Marsalis left off. He will continue to impress us with his abilities. Haley will once again be the main receiver along with playing numerous other poistions. He has also become a huge threat on defense. McFerren shows great quickness and maneuvers, he will be hard to take down as well. You are correct by saying HC will once again make the playoffs. Third time a charm!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in the Clinton Courier last year where this Patrick kid ran back either 2 or 3 punts and 1 kickoff back for touchdowns in just one game! I cant wait to see what he can do at the high school level! I didnt know that he was already 6'2......WOW!

Have you heard when and where Clinton was going to participate in a 7/7 passing league?

I've heard from some friends of mine that Clinton will be participating with west and carter against two teams from Florida this year in 7 on 7

HC has "3" D-1 recruits in Sims, Haley, and McFerren. Sims will come out and shine this year, picking up where Marsalis left off. He will continue to impress us with his abilities. Haley will once again be the main receiver along with playing numerous other poistions. He has also become a huge threat on defense. McFerren shows great quickness and maneuvers, he will be hard to take down as well. You are correct by saying HC will once again make the playoffs. Third time a charm!

Actually, last year was the "third year", semifinal runs that is. Additionally, Sims will prove to be an efficient and effective replacement to his much talked about predecessor. I look forward to witnessing his progression as a football player and his recruitment. As for Haley, he's a nice high school player, but he's not D-1. Nothing wrong with that, not many players actually are, and you can have a terrific high school and lower division collegiate career without being one.

I've heard from some friends of mine that Clinton will be participating with west and carter against two teams from Florida this year in 7 on 7

I was looking at Clinton's summer schedule last week and all i saw was another 7-on-7 scrimmage against Grace Christian, Fulton, and Farragut. Then July 31st a controlled scrimmage against Maryville, Aug 6th Science Hill @ Carson Newman, Aug 11th Webb @ Clinton.

You might be right, but it wasnt on the schedule i saw.

well if Clinton is there i would honestly be pretty glad cause it would be a good measure for seeing how West's secondary can hold up against the best high school quarter back in Tennessee (Darrien Stone obviously).

Darian /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I dont know about the best in Tennessee, but one of the best in East Tennessee!

Actually, last year was the "third year", semifinal runs that is. Additionally, Sims will prove to be an efficient and effective replacement to his much talked about predecessor. I look forward to witnessing his progression as a football player and his recruitment. As for Haley, he's a nice high school player, but he's not D-1. Nothing wrong with that, not many players actually are, and you can have a terrific high school and lower division collegiate career without being one.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Haley is absolutely D-1 material in my opionion and in several other's as well. On one of Kiffin's visit's to HC, he told coach Gaddis that he already knows about Haley and Sims and wanted to know who else he needed to watch. Haley also has several other D-1's interested. I am anxious to witness all 3 (Sims, Haley and Mc) recruitments! Go Big Red! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Haley is absolutely D-1 material in my opionion and in several other's as well. On one of Kiffin's visit's to HC, he told coach Gaddis that he already knows about Haley and Sims and wanted to know who else he needed to watch. Haley also has several other D-1's interested. I am anxious to witness all 3 (Sims, Haley and Mc) recruitments! Go Big Red! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does anyone know the date, time and place of the HC and Milan scrimmage?