Best Maryville team ever?

REBELRON

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, he didn't mention recruting or cupcakes.

Gooder point blaidrunner....Butt dont wurry....eye've got tha recrutin' truk werkin' eveun on Mammoral Day....Pee Ess..On a bad note ..mommaSTARS et all tha cupcakes...Butt she ordered sum moore frum Oke Gridge..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gooder point blaidrunner....Butt dont wurry....eye've got tha recrutin' truk werkin' eveun on Mammoral Day....Pee Ess..On a bad note ..mommaSTARS et all tha cupcakes...Butt she ordered sum moore frum Oke Gridge..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That has to be the dumbest post I have ever read.......

"QUOTE (goatboy @ May 21 2009 - 08:53 AM)

I don't know about Maryville being that dominant. When you look at the period of time in which they've had pretty good teams, I believe a lot of it was due to the fact that so many area power teams (Central, Halls, Powell, Oak Ridge, etc) were going through some changes with staff and just didn't have a real high level of talent. So can you really say a team is dominant when they haven't played competition that is up to it's normal levels??? I don't think so.

Coach Quayles does do a good job and has some good coaches on staff, but I think they've been beneficiaries of the downturn rather than really raising the level of play in the area. I think they'll continue to have some good teams, but reclassification may be the final nail in the foot for a decent run."

I agree, that was also one of the dumbest posts I have ever read too. Maryville has had a lot of great teams, but it sure wasn't because they played weak teams. "goatboy" Maryville didn't even play Oak Ridge. As long as coach Quarles is at Maryville........Maryville will always have a great team. Even though they will be playing in 6-A next year, look for Maryville to make at least a deep run into the playoffs and probably to the state championship. Most everyone I know has a lot of respect for Maryville, unless they are just jealous of them. I wish Maryville the best and I hope Maryville wins every game they play next year, except one........lol.

ORWildcat1...eye haz haid sum a lot dummer than that one..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I actually thought it was one of your more intellectual posts! Brilliant! Simply marvelous! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I actually thought it was one of your more intellectual posts! Brilliant! Simply marvelous! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well thankyee Rebullsman......That meens a lot comin' frum ewe.... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

[/quote

Did you just call me shortbus? According the rules I don't think you will be on here very long. Why are you on this thread anyway, don't they have one for 2 A?

Blackknight7 and bladerunner, don't pay any attention to them, I don't /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...........But it does make good bulletin board material.

Even when someone shows good sportsmanship and brags about the Maryville program, they will still just put you down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> All it shows is their own poor sportsmanship.......One thing for sure, they sure didn't learn it from coach Quayle's. In fact, if he reads Coach-T, I'm sure he's very ashamed of them. I can't wait to see them play in 6-A. Even the worst team in Oak Ridge history, the 2008 team, beat them in pre-season and they also beat William Blount and Heritage in the regular season.

Did you just call me shortbus? According the rules I don't think you will be on here very long. Why are you on this thread anyway, don't they have one for 2 A?

I think I will stick around....I am kind of a big deal around here.

As far as the 2A board goes, Alcoa is moving up to the top class in coachT. Since we get more mention here than Oak Ridge.

I think I will stick around....I am kind of a big deal around here.

As far as the 2A board goes, Alcoa is moving up to the top class in coachT. Since we get more mention here than Oak Ridge.

I'm not from Oak Ridge....I'm from Tx. I will bet you my team gets more mention than Alcoa. I understand you may be under age, so I will use my words carefully..Good luck.