Rising Junior Galen Campbell to transfer to Fulton

tennessee22

It seems some have already crowned or at worst put Fulton in the drivers seat to be the next AA state Champions.

Fulton will be a very good team without a doubt. However, I think Jackson Liberty Tech would have to be the heavy favorite to win the AA State Championship this upcoming season. I honestly don't think Fulton could beat Liberty if they were to meet up in post season. But, who knows? That's why they play the games.

Liberties district will be the toughest in the state...BY FAR.

(1) Liberty

(2) Bolivar

(3) JCM

all three are capable of winning the state (along with Fulton from the East), not to mention Jackson Northside (different district)

I believe Liberty will be in a class by themselves. Not a knock on any other teams, I just think they will be that good in AA.

everyone on here is complaining about how students are transferring to different schools what about Liberty transferring back and forth between classes?? talking about students switching schools "illegally" is one thing but a whole school switching classes is another...dont get me wrong i dont have a problem with either or...but i would love to see the winner of class AA the past 4 yrs (Liberty '06 & '07 n Fulton '08 & '09) play for the 'ship...that would be GREAT!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parents still have to mover a certain amount of miles from their existing home, and still be in the zoning for the new school. So no they can't just change schools.

For Blevins, his true colors are coming out. The same colors Kyle Cruiz tried to show several years back. (People should remember that whole ordeal.) Blevins is a good coach who has always had a lot of talent to work with. His coaching philosophy is strange to say the least sometime, but that is something they should of looked at before transferring in. The biggest problem about Blevins is he doesn't help his kids get recruited for college. I have had several friends from Bearden goto college for ball and Blevins didn't help them one lick in getting recruited. His philosophy has always been if your good enough they will find you. Well thats not the case, especially when your playing basketball in Knoxville which is not known for its basketball recruits. Players need extra help around here, and Blevins is not willing to do that for his players.

What you don't know is that Blevins does alot more than just getting his players recognize....the things I have learned under Coach Blevins will be enstilled with me for the rest of my life...its easy to get on here and bash a Coach for his basketball philosophy, but don't get on here and bash him as a MAN....Coach B will always have a special place in my heart. He teaches young men about hard work and dedication. They can decide whether or not to take those lessons to heart....just my two cents

Thought maybe you had left your computer at school and didn't have access to one. Good to see you back!

glad to be back...truth is.... i forgot my password and just now had it reset. I've been so focused and geared up for Football season, that I'm just now getting back onto the message boards

The parents still have to mover a certain amount of miles from their existing home, and still be in the zoning for the new school. So no they can't just change schools.

For Blevins, his true colors are coming out. The same colors Kyle Cruiz tried to show several years back. (People should remember that whole ordeal.) Blevins is a good coach who has always had a lot of talent to work with. His coaching philosophy is strange to say the least sometime, but that is something they should of looked at before transferring in. The biggest problem about Blevins is he doesn't help his kids get recruited for college. I have had several friends from Bearden goto college for ball and Blevins didn't help them one lick in getting recruited. His philosophy has always been if your good enough they will find you. Well thats not the case, especially when your playing basketball in Knoxville which is not known for its basketball recruits. Players need extra help around here, and Blevins is not willing to do that for his players.

everyone always blames the coach. but what example are the parents stating by moving the kids to different schools just to be noticed and hopefully get recruited. has the parents moved or just getting by like other kids transfering to just play sports at other knoxville schools?

What you don't know is that Blevins does alot more than just getting his players recognize....the things I have learned under Coach Blevins will be enstilled with me for the rest of my life...its easy to get on here and bash a Coach for his basketball philosophy, but don't get on here and bash him as a MAN....Coach B will always have a special place in my heart. He teaches young men about hard work and dedication. They can decide whether or not to take those lessons to heart....just my two cents

It seems some have already crowned or at worst put Fulton in the drivers seat to be the next AA state Champions.

Fulton will be a very good team without a doubt. However, I think Jackson Liberty Tech would have to be the heavy favorite to win the AA State Championship this upcoming season. I honestly don't think Fulton could beat Liberty if they were to meet up in post season. But, who knows? That's why they play the games.

Liberties district will be the toughest in the state...BY FAR.

(1) Liberty

(2) Bolivar

(3) JCM

all three are capable of winning the state (along with Fulton from the East), not to mention Jackson Northside (different district)

I believe Liberty will be in a class by themselves. Not a knock on any other teams, I just think they will be that good in AA.

everyone on here is complaining about how students are transferring to different schools what about Liberty transferring back and forth between classes?? talking about students switching schools "illegally" is one thing but a whole school switching classes is another...dont get me wrong i dont have a problem with either or...but i would love to see the winner of class AA the past 4 yrs (Liberty '06 & '07 n Fulton '08 & '09) play for the 'ship...that would be GREAT!!!

Liberty by 25 plus. Not even close..