best AAA catchers

sambataro1

Im gonna have to disagree with that one. I watched the kid play this summer with the Franklin Outlaws i believe.. and he was nothing special at all. He's good, and he knows the game. He's just not a standout player. And he does not have that good of stick

I would have to disagree with you. I obviously gave my opinion on this kid before. He always knows what to do and makes some plays behind the plate that really make you wonder how much upside he has. He's big and athletic, just like Brentwood's Ryan Shelton. Seeing these two on the same field will be a lot of fun to watch.

Kukowski is a good player and by no means do i want to take away from his ability but him and Shelton shouldnt even be seen on the ball field. last year shelton lead the district with 12 dingers and i believe the new school record at brentwood. and defensively shelton got clocked at 90 mph and i dont think that Kukowski comes near there. should be another tough season for the district as always

I agree Shelton is a stud, but you can't say Kukowski doesn't belong on the same field as Shelton when Kukowski hasn't had a chance to prove himself yet.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...