Dobyns Bennett Football

No sir. He is 6' 5" and is all of 280. He came to his first workout monday. Dude can play. His name is Krey Beard. He's from Nashville. And he is solid. Coach Clark told me yesterday though that he's working all of his transcript stuff out but he should be eligible.

I heard he was big but compared to what we have already, he needs some work.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...uh, you are ignoring the point. Never mind; I'm sure you are right. I'm sure he just happened to move to Kingsport from Nashville. Simply good luck for DB. Another happy coincidence. I am SO sorry for suggesting otherwise. And for so ignorantly not accepting that if someone is eligible that proves there is no recruiting. Indeed, that is proof positive. My deepest apologies. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

If they chose D-B over South then they are always gonna be shouting this. Their was around 1400 new people that moved to kingsport last year. I guess D-B had a hand in all this to, please. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Let's get back to football,before the thread is shut down.Both schools are fine places to go and watch a game and both have great kids that happen to play all sports.

I agree, sorry got stunk into all this for a moment. By the way, does anyone know if South is going to the 7 on 7 lineman in Abingdon next week?

Oh, here we go again this year. Sorry to bring you the bad news of our fortune and your misfortune, but the reality is, if a football player moves to this area do you honestly think he will want to go to a school with a much less athletic program. Get real grandpa "cracker". You do the math. South vs. D.B. If he was a great football player who was being recruited, why in the world would he come to East Tennessee? But if he did, why would he go to a school like South? A young black man going to a school with a rebel flag and a Confederate General on their flag. Get real. If he was my son, that would be the one game on the schedule i would circle. Who even knows if the kid is any good or is just a large kid? Get back in the rocking chair and take a nap!

My, oh my, I just woke up from my nap, took some extra Geritol, and came on here only to be surprised (or maybe not) to see someone brought race into this. So silly. Don't know or care about the race of anyone involved. Totally irrelevant. Regarding recruiting, methinks they doth protest too much. And I really wasn't suggesting South thinks this is their misfortune in the least. Well, I've been up a little while so I guess I will go back to my rocking chair until bedtime. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know boys... this South crap is really getting old. The Indians play Knox Farragut in week 0. That is a game on another lever compared to Colonial Heights! After that game, the Indains have Clinton coming to Kingsport. The DB Coaches and Players won't give South a thought until the end of Sept.Get over yourself, please.

It takes a win every decade or so to keep a rivalry a rivalry... the DB vs South game lost the rivalry status years ago... to the Tribe anyway.

Good luck to Rebels, I hope your undefeated going into the Kingsport game, I really do.

Roll Tribe Roll

You know boys... this South crap is really getting old. The Indians play Knox Farragut in week 0. That is a game on another lever compared to Colonial Heights! After that game, the Indains have Clinton coming to Kingsport. The DB Coaches and Players won't give South a thought until the end of Sept.Get over yourself, please.

It takes a win every decade or so to keep a rivalry a rivalry... the DB vs South game lost the rivalry status years ago... to the Tribe anyway.

Good luck to Rebels, I hope your undefeated going into the Kingsport game, I really do.

Roll Tribe Roll

I really like having two very good teams to start the season,and both out of our conference to boot.It's hard to work on problems if they are not exposed.Sometimes,there's not much you can do if the other team is just better,but the speed and strenth of good teams will stick in your head alot longer than an eazy win over a bad team.When the time comes and we play some of the smaller schools,I'll remind the seniors of their freshman year when they didn't take my old Greene devils serious before the game and I was telling them they were going to get hit hard and to get fired up.

I really like having two very good teams to start the season,and both out of our conference to boot.It's hard to work on problems if they are not exposed.Sometimes,there's not much you can do if the other team is just better,but the speed and strenth of good teams will stick in your head alot longer than an eazy win over a bad team.When the time comes and we play some of the smaller schools,I'll remind the seniors of their freshman year when they didn't take my old Greene devils serious before the game and I was telling them they were going to get hit hard and to get fired up.

I know what you mean BatmanDB, we have people on our threads talking trash that we dont play until the end of the season or dont even play at all this year....lol. As far as i am concerned, we (Clinton) have Knox Halls to be getting ready for. Maybe South needs to be worrying about Knox West.....West is returnning 17 starters from last year's team and are expected to be very good!

Hey Dragon, what kinda receivers are coming back . I know the QB is really good, did you retain much of the O line?

Nick Frazier- Sr.

Billie Tackett- Sr.

Bradley Williams- Sr.

Blake Williams -Sr.

Joel Chapman TE-Sr.

Dee Shannon-Transfer from Oak Ridge- Jr. There are some younger guys that will play some as well.

I think we have 4 Sr.'s and 1 Jr. in our starting O line.

If we have a weakness on offense, it will be the O line. Our starting five are pretty good, but we dont have much depth. We need to stay healthy to have a successful season, imo.