Anderson Co.

Space3

dude how come the 01 team set every offencive record other than the rushing part! Your teams are good, not great. probably in two years combine the 01 team still would have at least half the offencive yards. did i mention that we also broke ticket sales also.

I am not sure where you logic is coming from. None of Anderson County teams to date will ever match the 95-97 Teams; just no way. Ticket Sales does not make a team. 01 will make only the top 5 teams AC has ever had but will no way compete with in the top 3. One game does not make a season. Going to the semifinals for any team makes a Season worth it. Mark my word this year may be one block buster in ticket sales. AC has everything going for it. Great Coach Great Staff and the fans are behind them 100%.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again how many teams won it all from that region in that 3yr period! your 96 team was good, and did a awesome thing by beating cleveland, but no way, on gods green earth they would of ever pulled off what the 01 team did to fulton! remember this the 96 team put AC on the map, but the 01 team put it back on the map! it would be great to see them play each other, but at the end of the day were all still part of the herd!

The 96 team would have annihilated Fulton. Boys, it was a different level then. Halls and Pearl Cohn were the real deal. Fulton couldn't match up. But AC could. AC was easily as good as Halls that year, when they played with the big boys in the top classification at the time..

punisher,

Halls went to the state champion game in '96. As I said earlier we beat AC twice that year. And LL Kerr werent around. So there. Oh, we also did it with players that lived in Halls. We didnt recruit like LL Kerr did out of Campbell Co. So there again! If you dont like you can kma.

punisher,

Halls went to the state champion game in '96. As I said earlier we beat AC twice that year. And LL Kerr werent around. So there. Oh, we also did it with players that lived in Halls. We didnt recruit like LL Kerr did out of Campbell Co. So there again! If you dont like you can kma.

You can tell the Halls people have nothing better to do than to read about AC. They had a great year in 96. But for Halls fans to come to the best AC team board and respond shows how bad the little devils are these days. You want to talk make your own Halls board. I don't even support Kerr but he built that program and not long after he was gone you see where it is now the crapper!! Go to another place to respond and good luck hope you can win more than 3 or 4 games this year with a coach that tried to leave and had to beg for his job back.

punisher,

oh! my friend but without your hero larry kerr, you didnt win it either did you? and who give a crap bout recruiting? Maybe Halls should of brought kerr and his boy back,to help recruit, that way you guys can beat clinton this yr! with that said you sir, need to start doin some ###### kissing, bc the season about to start.

I am not sure where you logic is coming from. None of Anderson County teams to date will ever match the 95-97 Teams; just no way. Ticket Sales does not make a team. 01 will make only the top 5 teams AC has ever had but will no way compete with in the top 3. One game does not make a season. Going to the semifinals for any team makes a Season worth it. Mark my word this year may be one block buster in ticket sales. AC has everything going for it. Great Coach Great Staff and the fans are behind them 100%.

by far the 01 team would beat your 95 and 97 team the 96 team would be a great game speed vs power the 02 and the 96 team would be a hard hitting affair and that would also be a great match up but the 01 team had more team speed than 95-97 and the 02 team

The 96 team would have annihilated Fulton. Boys, it was a different level then. Halls and Pearl Cohn were the real deal. Fulton couldn't match up. But AC could. AC was easily as good as Halls that year, when they played with the big boys in the top classification at the time..

96 team was not blessed with great team speed 01 was! 02 and 96 team, that would be a game to see both teams played out to hurt you

96 team was not blessed with great team speed 01 was! 02 and 96 team, that would be a game to see both teams played out to hurt you

I think you under estimate the speed of the 96 team. Not saying the 01 team wasn't but in 96 you had lineman that were 4.8-4.9. Alley Kerr Rowland Bavosett. LB's Cross Tackett were mid-high 4.7. Then you had 4.6 or better in the back end with Larue (low 4.4 / high 4.3) Guillum Slover Derry and Maupin. That group could run too. Would be great games but I have to continue to argue for the teams I was on.

You can tell the Halls people have nothing better to do than to read about AC. They had a great year in 96. But for Halls fans to come to the best AC team board and respond shows how bad the little devils are these days. You want to talk make your own Halls board. I don't even support Kerr but he built that program and not long after he was gone you see where it is now the crapper!! Go to another place to respond and good luck hope you can win more than 3 or 4 games this year with a coach that tried to leave and had to beg for his job back.

Bump!

I think we're talking to you DD. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Nobody is gonna kya. Don't go away mad...just go away.

I think you under estimate the speed of the 96 team. Not saying the 01 team wasn't but in 96 you had lineman that were 4.8-4.9. Alley Kerr Rowland Bavosett. LB's Cross Tackett were mid-high 4.7. Then you had 4.6 or better in the back end with Larue (low 4.4 / high 4.3) Guillum Slover Derry and Maupin. That group could run too. Would be great games but I have to continue to argue for the teams I was on.

Hey man! nothing wrong with supporting the teams you played on. Thats why this is great thread, you support your case, and i support mine. Im sorry, but it would be hard for me to believe anybody on that huge o-line,or Gillum ran a 4.8 or 4.9. 5.0 maybe? I will give 01 speeds. Justin Price QB 4.5, Matt Price WR/DB 4.5, Kenny Patterson WR/DB 4.28, Lee Risden RB/DB 4.4, Frank Phillips WR/DB 4.4, Adam Coleman TE/DE 4.7, Sean Mounts RB/DB 4.5, Chad Deal WR/DB 4.4, Jason Sanders RB/DB 4.5, Bradley Allen OL/DE 4.7, There is the numbers, but like we both said it would be a great game

Hey man! nothing wrong with supporting the teams you played on. Thats why this is great thread, you support your case, and i support mine. Im sorry, but it would be hard for me to believe anybody on that huge o-line,or Gillum ran a 4.8 or 4.9. 5.0 maybe? I will give 01 speeds. Justin Price QB 4.5, Matt Price WR/DB 4.5, Kenny Patterson WR/DB 4.28, Lee Risden RB/DB 4.4, Frank Phillips WR/DB 4.4, Adam Coleman TE/DE 4.7, Sean Mounts RB/DB 4.5, Chad Deal WR/DB 4.4, Jason Sanders RB/DB 4.5, Bradley Allen OL/DE 4.7, There is the numbers, but like we both said it would be a great game

Dang Punisher! I knew the 01 team had speed...just didn't realize (or I guess maybe forgot-old age you know) how much. Brings back memories of some great high school football games at AC! I just hope this upcoming AC team realizes and steps up to the challenges that the 96-97,01-02,and 08 teams have set forth!!!!

AC was always EXCITING to watch 01-02, as it was in 08.

Dang Punisher! I knew the 01 team had speed...just didn't realize (or I guess maybe forgot-old age you know) how much. Brings back memories of some great high school football games at AC! I just hope this upcoming AC team realizes and steps up to the challenges that the 96-97,01-02,and 08 teams have set forth!!!!

AC was always EXCITING to watch 01-02, as it was in 08.

I just dont think it means to them[kids], what it ment to the 96-97 and 01-02 teams. those teams attitude was were goin to beat you on the field, and if you got a problem with it, we will beat your butt after the game